Chapter 4

UNEDITED

JASON'S POV

"EXCUSE ME!" She yells.

"What? It's not my fault that you're breathtaking. Your beauty caught me off guard." I confessed, "and be sides, you are welcome." I stated confidently, shielding the bulge with my palms from her sight.

How can she have such an effect on me!

Those plump lip looks so..

"Jason!" The angry yelling of my name brought me back to earth.

Damn she looks so hot when she's angry.

"Yes babe. No sorry, no I mean yes ma'am." I correct myself quickly.

You have a girlfriend snap out it!

"Do I look like a joke? Do you go about shamelessly flirting with your previous female bosses?" She questioned, leaning back in her chair.

Well this is going to be fun

I sat at the edge of the huge desk, her gorgeous dole eyes never leaving mine, scrutinizing my every move.
"I never had any but even if I did, they are not as breathtaking like my current soon to be ex boss." Closing in on the space between us with each word I said.

I'm certain she's going to fire me

"Enough with the endearing sentiments. You have to pay for the damages you've caused." She stood up, a stern face addressing me.

"Get your white ass off my desk Mr Jason!" Her tone came out as a threat. If looks could kill, i would have been dead. I rose off with an apologetic look.

"You owe me gentleman. Big time! And since you are broke, you have to work your ass off to pay your debt."

"Debt?" I ask with furrowed brows.

"Yes debt!" She snapped.

"You are going to pay each dime i lost today. Someone had to pay the lawyer to drop the charges." She smiled evilly, showing off perfect white teeth.

"I'm broke you just said it yourself. How do you expect me to pay?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Not only are you an ignorant flirt but dumb as well. I said earlier, you would be working to pay off your debts."

"But I am already working for you!" She was beginning to irk me.

"As my chauffeur for the first 6months. After which you would begin to earn your wage." She said with a smirk.

"But I thou....."

"I expect you be at the house at 6am. If you have any questions ask David. Leave!" She cut me off rudely.

Annoyed by her rude temper, I turn to leave. I was almost at t the door when she called, "oh Jason!" in a sensual mournful tone sent me peeing in my pants again.

So now she wants to play

"Don't ever sit on my desk again or else that bulge would be cut off."