Chapter 5

UNEDITED

JASON'S POV

Sarah sent me numerous text messages saying I should've left her bed so early, I shouldn't go work for her, she's dangerous and blah blah blah. I didn't text her back because it will encourage her to talk more. Women are naturally dramatic! When I got out of the cab, I stood there gwaking at the steel gates of the huge mansion and waves of panic washed over me. My palms begun to sweat and my heart was beating rapidly.

Why am I nervous?

"Get your shit together boy!" I whispered to myself.

The thoughts of seeing her again makes my stomach turn. At first, I was eager to see her. This even made me bark at the uber driver to speed up but now as I stood at her gates, I was nervous. I have never been so nervous or felt intimidated by a woman before. That woman has a temper that gets under my skin.

First rule: Don't allow her to boss you around. She will respect me. Five years ago if someone had walked up to me and said I would be a chauffeur to an arrogant Latin ass, I would have laughed and spat on the person's face.

"Hey dude!"

"Hey dude, this is a private property. You can't stand there, I'm gonna ask you to leave." A fierce looking man in suit standing behind the steel gates yelled, bring my head back to earth.

"Sorry, my head was caught in the clouds. I'm Jason the new chauffeur." I said sternly trying to match his intense gaze.

The gates opened for me and I breathe in and out before walking through. I don't like owing people. I've to do this, it's the least I can do after she saved me from going jail.

"You can do this!"

But remember

"I won't allow her to boss me around!" I said again to myself.

For a single mother, she sure has great taste. The compound had a beautiful garden, luxurious sports cars were displayed on the compound and there was magnificent outdoor pool. How wealthy is this woman? I've missed my home. I use to go back home to a luxurious mansion such as this. I had all the latest sports cars, the gorgeous models, money and everything. What changed? Lost it all and the winner did take it all. Enough with the nostalgic feeling.

Two intimidating bodyguards with dark sunglasses, stood at the front door. For such a huge mansion with only three bodyguards that's a low blow. I guess our arrogant boss lady is not as wealthy as I thought she was.
Women, they make small dollars and they think they are high and mighty.
They go around boosting to be independent and with their pride like the size of an elephant.

"Sir please show me your ID?"

How I wish I had met her before. When I had power and wealth added to my name. I would have shown her who the boss is.

"Hello!" A pair of fingers snapping across my face.

"Huh?" I asked with confusion.

"Your ID Sir!"

"Sorry, i was lost in my thoughts." I took out my ID and handed it to one of the guards who examined it while the other gave me a body search.

I hope i don't have to go through this every morning!

"You can go in!" He said after a thorough search. He pressed on the door bell and awaited patiently. The Italian door opened.

"Hello, you must be Jason." A woman in her mid-fifties greeted me when the door open.