the night

Warning- graphic language and sexual content ahead. 

Reader discretion advised. 

Rey's heart pounded in her ears, her blood thrumming through her veins as Kylo's mouth consumed her. She could feel his conflict, his lust and want. His tongue danced in her mouth, stroking her tongue. He dove depper, making Rey moan deep into his mouth. She could feel his erection bulging in his pants, desperate to be freed. 

She tried to free her hand to stroke him, but Kylo slammed her hands back against the tile. He drew back, his lips slightly swollen and his eyes dancing with need. 

"Tell me you want this." His voice was serious, deep with concern and longing.

The water continued to rain down upon them, but neither of them seemed to care. Rey drew her bare legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him tighter. Kylo moaned into her neck, his breath gliding across her wet skin.  He bit her shoulder softly, causing her to buck her hips into him. Her wetness pressed against his erection and they moaned loudly.

"Rey." He whispered again, though it was clear he was pleading with her. 

"Do what you want with me." She said. 

And just like that, Kylo's restraint snapped. He released her hands and jerked the water in the showr off.  Grabbing her ass tightly, he carried her out of the shower while his mouth sucked on her neck.

"Oh, gods." Rey moaned. The feel of his teeth against her skin, the way his mouth sucked on her, likely leaving a dark red hickey, made her pussy ache for him. Her whole body was alive with want. She felt like a live wire, thrumming with electricity. 

They fell together onto the bed, entertwined in each other's embrace. It was flashes of teeth and tongue, the air alive with their moans. Kylo pushed her closer to the headboard, forcing her hands above her head again. Rey tried to move them, but they were locked together in an unbreakable force. 

"You can't use the Force to seduce me," she teased to Kylo. He was using the Force to keep her hands locked above her head. 

He smiled devilishly at her. "This is your punishment for trying to cum without me. For fucking yourself on your fingers and not mine. You only come on me and with me.  Do you understand?" The predatory side of Kylo Ren had emerged in full force. He felt animalistic, driven wild with need and want. He wanted to tear into Rey, to fuck her so hard she forgot about everything. That she would forget about who they were, how they were on opposite sides of a devastating war, and how this mission tomorrow might very well change the tide of the war. He wanted to bury himself inside of her and forget... 

Try and forget that he was falling in love with her. Her bravery, her tenacity, her strength. They weakened Kylo, bit by bit. He needed to forget. 

"Yes, I understand." 

Kylo grabbed her chin, pulling her closer to him.  "What is my name?" He hissed. 

"Master.  I'm sorry, Master." She pleaded. 

Kylo sat back and admired her succulent, nake body. The force binds would allow him to have his way with her, slowly and tortoriously. He would make her beg and scream, make her pussy drip for him.  He wanted her wetness and cum to run down her legs and soak the bed. Only then, once she was a wet mess would he slide his cock deep into her and give them both what they had craved for so long.

He started at her neck, kissing and nipping her neck. He had already planted a large hickey on her, and he smiled to himself. 

That will definetely be noticeable tomorrow.