Clay

I smile as I make my way back to the Teller-Morrow garage. I've been out of town for almost a week due to an opportunity of a lifetime. A few galleries in New York contacted me about having some of my artwork displayed in their galleries. It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and I'm glad that I didn't because in the first few days, I had 5 paintings sold and I made some big money out of it. 

On my way back to Charming, I spotted KFC and I just knew that I had to get some for the club. I am so ready to share the news with them but to also gift them with some money for everything that they have done for me. When I was struggling to pay my rent, they all chipped in and covered the rent for the year which I am so grateful for especially since I can now pay them back.

Clay Morrow is my old man and I am the most excited to see him. He pushed me to achieve my dreams and here I am, just doing that. 

"Welcome back Carrie." John Teller says as I pass by him. I hand him a bucket which he gratefully takes as he puts down the notebook that he is constantly writing in.

"Nice to see you again, John." I cheerfully say as I begin to make my way to the bikers. "That's KFC, you will adore it." 

I hand out all the food to the bikers who are grateful for it, I receive a few hoots and cheers as I make my way round.

"Where is Clay?" I ask Piney as I hold onto one bucket so that we can share.

Piney looks away for a second before he gives me a look. 

"Clay is in the clubhouse, his room." He goes to say something but settles on putting his hand on my shoulder. "We all love you, Carrie. Never forget."

"I love you all too." I say weirdly as I turn and make my way to the clubhouse. I greet the prospects on the way to Clay's room.

What I saw next hurt me, like really hurt me.

When I walked into the room, all I saw was two naked bodies going at it. Whether they knew of my presence or not, it didn't stop the guy from pounding into the woman who became a withering mess.

Clay is cheating on me with Gemma Teller.

"Get out." Clay groans as he continues to pump into her. "I said get out." 

At that point Gemma looks up and her face turns into one of horror.

"Carrie." She says in a soft tone. 

"Carrie?" Clay buckles before quickly getting off her and making his way over to me. "It's not what you think."

"How could you, Clay?" I'm still in shock. 

"Carrie..." He shakes his head as he runs his hand through his hair. "It just happened."

I scoff as I pull out the different chickens from the bucket, I begin chucking it at them. Clay screams at me to stop so I throw the rest of the bucket at him before giving him a right hand.