Jax

"You gone get out of bed and let me take you out?" Jax says and I smile up at him.

"You want to take me out?" I ask as I slowly rise from the bend and he gives me that look.

"You know I do." He cups my face before pecking my lips three times. "I know that I've been busy baby but I've been planning a getaway."

"Just me and you?" I ask in a hopeful tone and he nods.

"Only you and I."

---

That's how it all began. A one night stand that turned into many more late nights before blossoming into a full blown relationship. I would be a fool to say that I didn't know what life was going to be like. My mother was an old lady before she was brutally murdered, it would only seem right for me to suffer the same fate.

---

The one thing Jax wasn't prepared for was the fact that I was going insane, everybody was dying and there was nothing that we could do to stop it. I had become a witness to multiple deaths and a victim to multiple crimes. 

I was losing my sanity

"Hey baby, you alright?" I blink a few times before snapping out of it. I grab a towel as I step out of the shower, wrapping it around me as I open the bathroom door. I stare at Gemma for a moment. Gemma is the woman who could hold it down, she had her sins but she would never abandon who she is. Gemma would never leave and Gemma would never cave.

"Baby?" She gives me a worried look and I reassure her with a smile.

"I'm good, Gem." I smile as she presses a soft kiss to my cheek.

"You look pale, you should head back to the house to get some proper sleep instead of sticking around in the clubhouse." Gemma says as she takes in my appearance. "I'll pick up Abel from nursery and drop him off after grabbing dinner."

I give her a loving smile. 

Gemma is so good to my son, Abel and she is good to me. 

"Thanks Gem but I just need to see Jax first." She turns to leave before turning to look back at me.