BACK HOME

I walk back up the step's to my house and I hear people near the pool. I make my way to the backyard and see Lee and elle or shelley. I have had a crush on Elle for about a year now, the way she walks and talks, her big blue eyes that get bigger when she gets excited or angry about something. Her lips and face have become more appealing than ever the last couple of years. I need to find a way to tell her I like her without giving to much away because she knows that I get into trouble and everything but I don't know what I'm going to do if I get accepted into harvard or something. I need to think of an excuse to talk to her without making it obvious. I walk around the pool near the house and I suddenly feel someones eyes on me. Oh damn she got boobs over the summer and they look great on her. "Hey Lee have you seen my athletic cup" I ask? "Yes asshat, I needed for all those varsity sports I'm always playing"He replied. Elle giggled holy hell I love to hear her giggle. "Hey Shelley" I know she hates being called shelley. "Yes Noah" she out the emphasis on my name and I hate being called Noah. "When did you get the boob's" I asked pointing at her. She quickly covered up come on Elle I was just enjoying the view. "She got them when you were at football camp learning to be a better douche, it's almost like she was on human growth hormones or something"Lee said. "Lee rule number 2 please" Elle said. "Whatever listen mom and dad are out of town Friday night, party starts at 8 don't invite an jackass's" I said pointing my finger at him. "does that include you"he said turning around to face Elle. I picked up a football and tossed it at him he fell into the pool "what an ass"I heard him say. "I know"Elle replied. I smiled a little I walked up to my room I changed in to  a pair of shorts and t shirt. I looked out my window and saw Elle doing a front flip into the pool. She came back and her hair was down and it looked great against her skin.