FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I got up and showered and got dressed in black pants blue shirt and black and white converses and a blue tie I grab my leather jacket and head out the door. I hop on my bike and I show up to school and don't see Elle or Lee there. Some girl comes up to me and starts talking to me, I finally see Elle and Lee show up and they laugh about something and then get out of the car and Elle is wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen her wear. As they are walking up to the school, tuppen goes up and smacks her on the ass I said goodbye to the girl I was talking to you and ran over but not before Lee tried punching tuppen I jumped in and started beating the crap out him. The whole time Elle was telling at me to stop but nobody treats her that way ever. Finally the principal pulls me off if him and tells the three of us to go the office.

Sitting in the office with Elle was okay and I could keep an eye on her. "why did you do that" she asked? And knowing I couldn't just say because I love you and don't want to see you get hurt would be way to far. "Lee was in trouble" I replied trying not to stare at her legs. "any reason for a fight huh" she said. "listen I don't start fights okay I only finish them and besides no one should treat a girl like that ecscpeially if that girl is you" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy. "it was like those were trying to get into my little sister pants which is super gross" I said. I also added on "you have zero experience with guys, you haven't even had a boyfriend, and wearing a skirt like that is asking for it" I said pointing at her skirt I wanted to prove a point to her. "really you want to go down that road"she said. I looked like I was thinking about it but I just thought of another what to piss her off. " Uh no I just played the whole sexist conversation in my head and it always ended with me sounding like a dick" I replied. She just looked at me and looked away. Just then she was called into the office after tuppen came out.