FLASHBACK AND BAD THINGS

Noah pov.

I wake up and see that Elle is still sleeping next to me. I look at her face and caress her cheek. She smiles and moves closer to me, I remember back to when I remember I first loved her.

FLASHBACK
I walk into the cancer ward off the hospital and for Elle's moms room. I walk and see that she is sleeping but so is Elle. She spend's most of her time here now because she wants as much time with her as she can get. I walk over to the cabinet and set the stuff down and leave a change of clothes for the both of them there. I look over and see that Elle isn't very comfortable so I go over to the couch and, pull the lever and the bed pops out. I go and pick her up and set her down on the bed. She smiles as she lays down on the bed, I lean down and set down on the bed I caress her cheek and the rest of her face. She smiles even more, I lean down and kiss her forehead and she smiles even more and then it falls. " I saw that Noah" Joni said "Oh I thought you were asleep"i replied. "Noah you know she likes you right" she said. "Really" I asked? "Yes Noah, I know you get into trouble, but it's all for elle. Dont stop but she has admitted that it makes her feel safe but it also freaks her it because she doesn't want you to get hurt. If you want Elle make sure she knows it, she is a very loyal person and a trusting person and a trustworthy person but if you break that I know I have seen it, she will never forget it she will forgive you, but she will never trust you the same way"she said. "thank you Joni" I said giving her a hug and leaving.

End of flashback

Elle pov

I wake up and see that I am still laying with Noah, "hey" I said "hey back" he replied. "I'm going to grab my clothes, and grab a shower and then maybe spend the day together" I said. "is it okay if I join you" he asked? "Not this time but later okay I need to relax my muscles" I said. "Okay" he said pouty lipped.

Five minutes later

I get out of the shower and pull on noah's shirt I stole from him and a pair shorts. I took the shirt and rolled it up and tie it up so my stomach is exposed a little bit. I tie my hair in a bun and head downstairs, he has coffee brewing and breakfast is ready. He turns around and see me I walk towards him "you look really good in my shirt" he said. "Thank's I have a change of clothes in lee's room but he is sleeping and I found these" I said. I walked over to him and gave him a hug, he put his head on my head and pulled me closer to me. "Oh yah before you say anything i know about harvard" I tell him, he look's at me "How do you know about that"He ask's? "Because a couple weeks ago I was helping your mom with laundry and when I went into your room I saw it laying on your desk and I saw that top line of it" I said "Okay then that was one thing I was dredin ghave to tell you" He said, "Well here's the thing I was thinking about doing early graduation this year I already told my dad that I want to do this and I already talked to our guideance counselor to" I said "Really, and i'm guessing you applied for harvard then as well"He replied "Yes I did but i'm waiting to here back but even when they called me to discuss courses they said I was a perfect applicant to do this" I told him. "You know this all look's great annd everything but i'm hungry for something else besides this" He said. "Really" i said back "Yah let's go" with one swift move he threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstair's. He put us on the bed and he layed between my leg's and started to kiss me, we were having a perfectly good makepout session before my phone rang and I saw that it waas brad, "Come on" noah said "It will take five minute's" I said kissing his cheek. "Hey brad what's up"I said "You need to come to the house ot come and get me right now dad's work called and something and the paramedic's wouldn't let me ride them to call you or something" He said crying through the phone. "Brad wee will be there as soon as we can" i said getting up from the bed adn noah did the same thing I did. I ran into lee's room and grabbed a change of clothe's I grabbed my car key's and we headed out of the house, noah hopped in the passenger seat, we took off for my house. We got there brad hopped in and we took off for the hospital.