5: Mr Smexy

. Noah .

It's been a week and I called the bar/club the next day after getting the number, the seemed to be desperate because I'd got the job few days after. My shifts were mostly was on days I had early shift if the cafe and on Wednesdays, since I didn't work on Wednesdays.

I also figured out that during the day it was mostly a bar and during the night it was a full on club, the had stairs leading down to an massive dance floor, that had bars attached to the side and a DJ upfront.

So on my late shifts I worked at the night club and on wednesdays it was the bar. Not bad.

"It's your first Saturday here right?" A guy who I remembered by the name of, Alex asked, he shared the same shifts as me

"Yeah it is," I replied, cleansing the already clean counter

He looked down at his watch which read, 7pm, "it gets really busy, you gotta be fast," he warns, "usually around 9pm,"

I smile, "thanks but don't worry, I work in a cafe and days they get really busy, I got this," I was trying to be optimistic, but I really wasn't ready to face a bunch of drunk angry or horny people.

May the power of honeybees be with me!

The guy looked uncertain but still nodded at me, giving me a few tips.

.

.

He wasn't lying when he said it got busy, it was only 8:30pm and the place was packed, the smell of cheap and expensive perfume mixing with the smell of alcohol.

At times I was hesitant to pour drinks for people because I didn't wanna be held responsible for giving someone alcohol poisoning, but I did what they said, hey they paid for this conscious or not it's their choice, I ain't being responsible for anything. I'm too young to go to prison.

Suddenly the sea of people was spilt apart as a path was made for someone, I couldn't really see the person but he was definitely important, I got a glimpse of this broad shoulders. He walked into a separate room which had a glass blocking people from entering it, I'm guessing that's the VIP area.

I continued my work after the whole deal with the guy was finished, pouring drinks for random people and engaging conversations about things I had no business in.

This girl was telling me about her boyfriend who was terrible at sex while one told me about her cheating boyfriend, to say I was awkward was an understatement.

Then suddenly I felt an intense stare on the side of my face, I know It was a club and staring was normal... But seriously I could feel this stare burning me.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was the manger, he leaned in to whisper in my ear, "go to the VIP room,"

He didn't even give me time to ask why and just walked of, leaving me confused and kinda terrified.

I toke the towel of my shoulder and walked around the back, I didn't want to walk through the sea of people so I toke the back door, which walking around would lead to the back door of the VIP room.

I toke a deep breath and twisted the handle, opening the door, the music wasn't blasting through the speakers, it was much more subtle, and from this side I could see the main dance floor, it also had the perfect view of the bar, where I was.

"Here," I deep, husky voice shook me from my stare, I turned my head to the side, there he was sat,

The Same guy from the park! Mr smexy! How does this coincidence even happen?!

He sat with one leg over the other, he had one arm resting on the seat and the other arm on the arm rest, his elbow on the rest and a drink in his hand. He looked hot! I didn't wanna look for to long so I decided to speak, "are you the one that asked for me?" I walk around to stand in front of him

"Yes I am," he said, smirking up at me

I think I just peed myself

Okay I'm only joking, but his stare was intense, it could go from killing you on the spot to turning you on and I notice him look at me up and down, making me squirm in my place, awkwardly.

"What's your name?" He asked, his intense eyes not leaving mine.

"Noah," I simply say

He smirks and continues, "Well Noah, I have guest coming and I'd like you to serve them drinks, there a bar in the corner," he points at the mini bar to the left.

I nod and make my way to the bar, hiding my inner confusion.

Why me!

While I was familiarising myself with the bar, I notice him studying me or just watching my every move.

Suddenly the door busts open and 4 men walk in, chatting to themselves.

"Hey King!" They all say together, to which, 'king' just responds with a hum.

"I'll take a tequila!" A blonde guy says, the others follow and order drinks.

I place all the drinks on the tray and walk towards the guys, I was so afraid of tripping that I was walking so slow, this tray was heavy!

I finally reach the table and places everyone's drink in front of them, making sure to quickly turn around and walk away.

I hate turning my back to someone because it always makes me paranoid, are they checking out my ass or are they judging my ass, who knows.

I speed up my steps when I hear what sounds like growl and followed with few sounds of guys cleaning their throat.

I reach the mini bar and just stand there waiting for another order or something but no one orders anything for like another half n hour, so until then I just listen to their conversation.

"Has that Park guy returned the money as promised?" Blonde ask, taking small sips from his drink

"No, I think he ran," a dark haired guy says, leaning back in his seat

"Ki-" Mr semxy pauses and glances at me, I quickly avert my attention and just clean the already clean counter.

"You know what to do," he says to the guys.

There's a pause in the conversation causing me to look up, only to find them staring at me, some with smirks others in confusion.

"What's your name?" Blonde asks

"No-" before I could respond Mr smexy cuts me of, "that's none of your business," he glares at blonde, who only shrugs him of and continues to ask for my name.

Finally giving in I answer, "it's Noah,"

His expression changes to a shocked and confused one, he glances at Mr smexy who returns his look with a glare.

What?

"Would you guys like more drinks?" I ask, trying to shift the awkwardness

They look down at their almost empty drinks, but before they could say anything, Mr smexy responds, "No, I think we're good. Why don't you go back to the bar in the club Noah," he says.

I simply nod and exist the room.

What was the point of that?