9: a mansion

. Noah .

I woke feeling like shit. My head was hurting and my stomach was doing summersaults.

I quickly threw the covers of me and was about to make a run for the bathroom when I noticed that this wasn't my room.

Shit!

How much did I drink last night?

Looking down I notice that I still had my clothes on, that's a good sign I guess and the fact that my ass wasn't in pain and I don't smell any women's perfume instead a very strong musky and manly one. I looked around the room, my eyes taking in detail of the abnormal large room.

Next the bed was the bedside table with a small clear box besides it.

I woke closer to take a better look at the box only to find that it contained contacts, my contacts.

Someone put their fingers in my eyes...?

Ew, just the thought of makes my eyes itch. I put the box in my pocket and walked around the room, finding my shoes next to the bed and my jacket on the bed, I start walking planning my escape.

There were 4 doors, so one of them had to be the exist, first door I open happened to me a walk in closet, full of men's clothes, so it was a guy. The second door was an office/library, he likes to read...And the third door happened to be my ticket to freedom, so I'm guessing the last door was probably the bathroom, an overly large bathroom aswell probably. Stupid rich people and their stupid nice houses!

I walked into the hallway, this time searching for a staircase, why is this place a literal maze?!

Finally what felt like I was walking around in circles, I found the stairs, a very nice set of stairs, did I end up at the queens palace?

I literally ran down the stairs, until I finally realised, now I need to find the actual exist...Ughhhhh!!!

I decided what better why to find the exist then getting lost and eventually finding it, hopefully.  I walked around the large hall, knowing most of the closed doors would be rooms, I decided follow the light, literally.

I could see that the end of the hallway comes to an end to another room, from here I could see glass doors, but as I get closer the smell of coffee and toast assault my noise and I realise I'm heading towards the kitchen.

I slowly creep into the kitchen, hiding behind the wall to see if anyone was inside, realising that no one was there, I step in, only for someone guy to suddenly pop up form behind the counter, suddenly scaring me as I let out a frightened scream.

The guy quickly turns around, also letting out a scream of his own as he was probably startled by my loud yell.

I hear the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen and before I know it the kitchen was surrounded by a bunch of men in black suits and guns...WHAT THE HELL?!

The quickly scan the area, looking for the intruder, which probably was me...

Instead of them shooting me, one of them steps forward and asks, "Are you okay? Why did you scream?"

I stare at him confused and startled, but before I could say anything, I hear someone entering the kitchen,

"It's fine, there's no danger, you guys can go back to your points," a familiar voice says from behind me, only when he walks past I realise who exactly he was.

What. On. Earth. Happened. Last. Night.

All the black suit guys walk of and disappear into the house and back to their points?

I stood glued to my spot, watching as mr semxy took a seat in the middle counter which was around the kitchen, with chairs lined in the front.  His back to me, maybe I can run of, this is my chance.

"Come sit, Noah," his gruff voice said, pointing to the seat besides him, causing my heart to start beating even faster and my hands getting clammy the more nervous I got.

"What would you like for breakfast?" He ask, still not turning around, realising that I haven't said anything yet, his shoulders get tense as he says, "I won't ask again, Noah, come sit," Its almost as if I could sense the order and impatience in his voice.

I slowly stepped towards him, making my steps slow as possible, when I reached the chairs, instead of the one he directed me to sit on, the one next to him, I leave that one in between us and sit on the next one, leaving the gap between us, praying that this will hopefully calm my crazy heart.

"What would you like to eat?" He asks again, I still don't look up and quietly answer, not wanting to angry him since I wasn't even sure what he was capable of, "I'll just have toast,"

He pushes the plate that had toast pilled up on it towards me, "eat,"

I feel his stare on the side of my face, probably because I wasn't making any move to eat the toast, so just for the sake of it, I grab the toast and place it on my empty plate, shredding it piece by piece and eating it, chewing it very slowly.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He suddenly asks, causing me to go stiff but I still shake my head

"Not after the drinks, how did I end up here?" I finally ask, praying that my confidence comes back to me and I guess the more I sit here still in one piece the more it was coming back.

"I brought you here after you fell unconscious," he says, "I didn't really know where you lived, so just brought you here,"

"Thanks, I guess," I mumble, wanting to know more.

"Tell me Noah, what were you doing at the club?" He ask

Confused, I finally look up at him, finally meet his stare, which kinda calmed me down, "what do people usually do at clubs..."

Okay maybe not anymore

His stare turned into a glare as he leaned forward, causing me to lean back, "just because I haven't properly approached you yet, doesn't mean I'm gonna let you do whatever the hell you want. That includes seeing other guys,"

I gulped, looking for my disappearing confidence, "well, I don't even know who the hell you are, so why would I listen to you."

His eyes narrow at me, "don't worry love, you'll know soon enough,"

I gave him a confused look and bit my lips, getting more nervous, his gaze fell on my lips and his eyes darkened,

But before he could say anything, I quickly stood up, "erm...I would like to go home now,"

His sighed and stood up, "finish your breakfast and I'll take you home," he left the room with a mug in his hand, leaving me completely confused...