Chapter One : Introductions

(Amber's POV)

      As I pushed open the doors to the office, my eyes landed on three people. A man with a diagonal scar on his nose, an old man and a younger brown haired man that looked to be in his mid 20's. I walked over towards the man with the scar on his nose.

         "Do you know where Lieutenant Anderson is?" I questioned.

         He glared over at the old man at the other side of the office. "Yeah, he's over there, but why? D'ya want to see him?"

         I looked at him in question. "Yes, I need to inform him on a new case of a deviant." I explained. I walked away from him and towards Lieutenant Anderson's desk

         "Come on baby, give me a chance!" The man exclaimed, trying to reason with me. His eyes pleading for me to say yes to his invitation.

         "I'm sorry, but I must do what I was programmed to do. I must speak with Lieutenant Anderson about the new case." I tried to explain, just trying to do what I was programmed to do. The man looked at me in disbelief and his eyes filled with anger.

         He mumbled "The name's Gavin Reed if you ever want to have a good time. Fucking piece of plastic." I started to walk towards Lieutenant Anderson's desk, and sat in his chair. I noticed the dog hairs on the chair and stood up, brushing off the dog hair from my clothes. I looked around his desk and found a phone playing Knights of the Black Death, a dark heavy metal song released in 2021. Lieutenant Anderson and the younger man come back, the Lieutenant glaring at me. He pushed me out of his way so he could sit in his chair.

         "Stay the fuck out of my way you fucking piece of plastic, got it?" Lieutenant Anderson threatened. My LED started to flash yellow, then back to blue. The brown haired man put his hand on the other's shoulder and tried to reason with him.

        "Come on Hank, she's just trying to do her job, let her do what she was programmed to do."

         "Shut the fuck up Connor! We both know they're the fucking reason why Cole died!" Lieutenant Anderson yelled, storming out of the office afterwards. Connor walked up towards me, I attempted to back up but I was already almost sitting on Lieutenant Anderson's desk. He stopped walking towards me.

        "Hey, I don't hate you and I won't hurt you. I just wanted to apologize for Hank. He hasn't liked androids since the incident with Cole." He tried to explain. There was a pause afterwards, the male looked at the door that Lieutenant Anderson stormed out of before looking back at me.

         "My name's Connor. I know you're the android sent from CyberLife, but what's your name?" He questioned. I processed his question before answering.

        "My name is Amber."