Chapter 1

-Jimins POV-

I woke up today feeling both excited and sad. Im moving to Daegu but Im also saying goodbye to my best friend for ever. Okay it's not forever but it feels like it! "Alright clothes are packed. Foods thrown out. What am I forgetting?" I said aloud as I aimlessly scanned my crappy apartment. "Tooth brush. Alright lets get going." I quickly pulled the last of my stuff down the stairs and into the car. I took one last glance at the building before driving away. "Goodbye noisy neighbors. Lack of employment options. Annoying flirts. Hello Daegu!" I thought before hooking my music to the car up. Im normally great with directions if its on my phone. But unfortunately Yoongi Hyung is terrible at giving them. So it took longer than expected.

I finally pulled up to his place as I saw the van that is picking him up pull in. I got out of the car and ran up to his apartment. "Hyung!" I cried as I saw him on the stairs. "Chim! Gosh I thought Id miss you. Hey dont cry you idiot. Ill be back." He said as I cried in his arms. Hes always been here for me. "I-Im going to miss your ugly face." I sniffled. "Mr. Min Yoongi? Please follow me." I turned to see an officer. I removed myself and gave a polite bow to the man as did Yoongi. "Ill write you. Uh theres no food so go and buy something." I giggled as he began to walk down the steps. "Hey Chim! Ill always be here!" He shouted showing his gummy smile. I watched as the van drove away before going and getting my things.

It feels weird knowing I cant just pick up the phone to talk with him. Hes just been through alot with me. I wouldnt be here if it werent for my cousin and my friends. The movers finally arrived and brought my things up the aoartment. "Knock knock?" I ran to the door hearing the voice of Taehyung. "Taehyung! Hoseok Hyung!" I smiled as I was brought into a bone crushing hug. "So hows married life treating you two?" I asked as we sat in the kitchen. "Well you know your life is amazing when you wake up to this beautiful man everyday." Hoseok Hyung said cutely staring at Taehyung. "Babe~I-Its amazing Chim!" Taehyung beamed as Hoseok brought him onto his lap.

We caught up for another hour before I kicked them out. I went into the bedroom and it was surprisingly clean. Well it could use some rearranging. I ordered lunch as I began putting the apartment together. Yoongi gave me full permission to make it comfy for myself. Especially after I begged to do it. "Hello?" I turned to see the takeout guy was at the door. "Oh I didnt know Yoongi was seeing anyone. Explains why he allows rejected me." The guy said as he stared at me. "Uh hes single as far as I know. Im just a friend taking care of the place for him. Heres the money." I said before practically pushing him out.

After eating my food I worked my way into the room and went to work on moving things around. He had alot of crap hidden under the bed and stuffed in his shelves. "Such a lazy slob." I giggled as I moved the shelf out and tried reorganizing things. As I was moving things around I came across a bucket full of his old stuff. I found it to be mostly stuff when we were in High School. "Oh gosh.." I gasped as I saw our yearbook. I was definitely a handsome guy. "Oh whats this?" A blue journal caught my eye as it was slightly smashed between the pages. "Diary" was written messily on its cover. Yoongi never was a descriptive person. Should I? No dont invade his privacy.

I placed the diary on the desk as I cleaned up my mess. After another two hour I was finally done with the apartment. I came back into the room and the temptation to read the diary was unbearable. "Fine!" I shrieked grabbing at the diary. Sept. 7, 2014. Oh this is our Senior year. I got comfortable and started reading the page he wrote out.

----

Yay the first chapter!! Next is the diary entry:):)