Chapter 10

-Jimins POV-

I woke early to find him still asleep but he was shirtless. I gulped as I lifted the blanket to see he has some nice abs now. I blushed at my own thoughts andcovered him back up. I looked and saw his discarded shirt and was about to toss it in the dirty clothes. But I thought it be a great idea to wear it inside. Giggling I removed my pants and placed his oversized shirt on. I leaned down and pecked his cheek before going and making us breakfast. I cant believe that I am dating my best friend. Im dating Min Yoongi. I feel so happy, this whole thing just feels right. "Jimin? Are you still here?" I smiled at the way my name rolls of his tongue so smoothly. "Im making breakfast. Stay there, Ill bring our food in soon." I said as I placed the food on the plate and made my way back to the room.

I walked in and Yoongi was on his phone. He looked so husbandy right now. "He-whoa." He said as he looked up at me. I giggled at his weirdness as I climbed into bed next to him. "Damn. Please greet me every morning like this." He said as he was biting his lips. I looked down as he caressed my thighs causing me to blush. "O-Okay. Uh I made us breakfast. Sit up." I said as he pecked my lips. He was honestly too perfect. "So whats the plan for today?" He said as began feeding me. "Let me. Why not call the guys and we can do dinner or something." I said as I wiped away some syrup but he kept swatting my hand away. "Do it properly." He said with a smirk and I grew flustered. Its not even 10 yet and hes trying to kill me. I leaned forward and did what I thought he wanted.

-Yoongis POV-

I sat frozen after Jimin pulled away. He is a freak. Oh my hell. "W-Was that not what you meant?" He giggled and I just pouted at him. "I mean it was hot. B-But I was thinking you would just kiss me. Not seductively lick my lip and suck on it." I explained causing him to look away in an embarassment. "Okay. Why not help me then." I looked at him as he placed syrup on his nose. I shook my head at him but he stared up at me. Hes so weird. "You want to me lick your nose? Are you drunk?" He giggled as he pecked my lips. "I think nose kisses are cute." He said with a cute pout, and how could I resist that look? I kissed his nose, then cheeks, then his forehead before connecting our lips together. I really love his lips. "Your so cute Minnie. Im so lucky." I said as nuzzled my nose against his.

After awhile of convincing I followed him out of bed. His appearance was seriously messing with me. He just looked so domestic in my shirt while doing the dishes. I can only imagine what he would look like holding our child. "You okay over there?" I looked at him as he was wiping the counters with a smile on his face. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Your beautiful." I whispered against his neck as he continued to clean the kitchen. "Babe, I cant do this with you holding me like this. Come on, let go. Call the guys over." He giggled and tried to move away but held him tighter. He was just too warm to resist. And hes extremely cuddly. I eventually texted Namjoon to come over with the guys. I went into the room where Jimin ran off to.

I sat beside him as he read through my diary. "Babe can I ask you something?" He nodded as he placed the book down. "How did you know? I mean, how did you know you had feelings for me?" I asked quietly. I watched him smile before moving between my legs. I pulled him to my chest and he looked up at me. "Alot happened. This diary helped alot. Then I thought about all we have been through together. I thought about how you made me feel, I saw you differently. I fell for you so quickly, you have been the only real thing to me. You saw me for me. And you cared for me constantly. And I guess it just felt right when I thought of us as a couple." I felt happy knowing he felt this way. I never want him to feel less then he is. Hes important to me.

We sat in comfortable silence as I played with his hair. I feel so lucky to have him. Its only been a day but I feel so happy. We got up after hearing a knock at the door. "Oh Taemin, what brings you here?" Jimin said allowing the guy inside. I watched them awkwardly from the kitchen but grew annoyed at him looking at Jimin like that. "Oh hello Im Taemin." He said with a bow. I walked over and pulled Jimin into my side. "Im his boyfriend Yoongi." I said possessively earning a glare from Jimin. "Ah well sorry to intrude, Ill be going. See you later Jimin." Jimin waved him off and closed the door before pulling me into a hug. "Taemin is not a threat. Hes my boss." He said as he pecked my cheek. "Your not his assistant right?" I said as a pout grew on my face. "Babe. Seriously, Im not into him. I only have eyes for you. Im with you." He kissed me as he positioned me to carry him.

As he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer we were interupted. "Hey guys." We pulled away to see Jungkook standing in our eating bacon. "How did you get in?" Jimin said as he set him on the ground again. "The window. Besides Hoseok told me we were all hanging out today. They will be here soon." He said as he went into our living room. "Your a real piece of work Kooks." I said as I ruffled his hair. Jimin smiled at me before joining Jungkook as I began to make us all something to eat. "Hello children!" Jin said once he came inside. I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Hoseok. I missed these idiots. After serving the food, I pulled Jimin onto my lap kissing his cheek creating silence in the room. "Uh are you guys okay?" Jimin asked as everyone but Jungkook was staring at us in shock. Just then Jin pulled Jimin off of me which I instantly hated.

-Jimins POV-

I was pulled into the bedroom and suddenly the others, minus Jungkook appeared. "Explain. And I need details Jimins, even the dirty ones." Jin beamed as he jumped around abit. "Uh well I am dating him." I said before explaining everything to them. After awhile I walked back into the living room and sat beside Jin on the couch. I looked over to see Yoongi pouting alittle bit. "Whats with your face?" Hoseok said turning everyones attention to the grumpy look on his face. "Im just feeling cold." He mumbled looking at me. I shot up and went to room to grab him his sweater and handed it to him. "Here put this o-whoa." I yelped as he yanked me down onto his lap. "Mm I feel warmer already." He said happily as he pulled me closer to him. "Your so far gone for him already." Namjoon joked and before Yoongi could respond I pecked his lips. "Leave my man alone. Lets eat!" I cheered as I brought the plate of food closer to us.

----

HAPPY NEWS EVERYONE❤❤❤ I will have another update up either later today or tomorrow💜😋