Chapter 8

-Yoongis POV- *woohoo*

There was something different about our conversation last night. He seemed alittle different. Maybe hes just really sad and lonely. This month cant go by any faster. I just want to hold him again. I wish he knew how much it effects me when we are together. In my head, hes mine for awhile. Only I can make him smile or laugh. "Hey Hyung. How are you feeling today?" I turned to see Lucas, a new friend I made here. "Same as always. Tired. What are you up to?" I asked as he plopped down on his bed beside me. "Im going to write my baby a letter. Are you thinking about your boyfriend again?" He said with a giggle. I glared at before tossing my pillow at him. "Hes not my boyfriend. I told you this already." I huffed out as I turned to look at him. "Mm so you say cute shit to all your friends?" He said as he shot me a smirk. "I wish I was there with you. I love his clinginess. Man, thats how I talk to Jungwoo." I groaned before picking the pillow up again before tossing it at him again.

I wonder what would happen if he knew? Would he hate me? I really cant take it if I lost him. "So are you going to confess soon to him?" I really dont know what would happen. "I cant just do that. Hes not gay or bi. Its not that simple." I said with a sigh as I turned to face him again. "It is though. If he is your best friend, he will be kind towards you. No matter hes response." He said as he sat beside me. "You should tell him. Or if your too chicken, test his feelings. Bring a fake boyfriend home with you. See how he reacts to it." I looked up at him seeing that he was dead serious. "Where am I going to find a fake boyfriend at? We go home in like 3 weeks." I grumbled as I grabbed his photo from under my pillow. "Well I have nowhere to be. I can be your boyfriend. Jungwoo is in China with his family and mine decided to go to Japan. So Im free." I laughed at his optimism about not having anywhere to go. But will this be a good thing? Ive never tricked him before so this would be new for me. "Im in." I said before the rest of the unit come inside.

-Jimins POV-

I wanted everything to be perfect for Yoongi when he comes home. I searched up recipes for our meals. And I bought cute christmas decorations. I even went to buy a new outfit. I want to impress him. "Hey Mochi. What you up to?" I turned to see Jin come into the living room. "Thinking. Have we decided on a dish yet?" I said as he handed me a paper. "So, your serious about how you feel. Your like actually in love with him?" He said with a big smile. I nodded shyly as I looked at a photo he had of us on his shelf. "Im sure. Hes the one Ive been needing. And maybe this is the right time for this to happen." I said as we looked over more things for when he comes home.

*Time Skip* (are you ready guys?)

I was so excited hes going to be home in an hour. I was going to pick him up but he insisted on coming on his own. Im a bit nervous because he said he has a surprise for me. I quickly cleaned and got dinner going. "Why am I sweating?" I said once I noticed the stains on my shirt. Just then a heard a car door close from outside. I quickly grabbed the outfit I bought and through it on. And applied some makeup to my face. Feeling satified I made my to the door when it opened. "Jimin? Im here." I smiled as I walked a bit faster to stop frozen in the hallway. Yoongi is standing there holding someones hand. "H-Hey." I said quietly trying to hold back the tears that I felt. "Hi there. Im Lucas, his boyfriend. Its nice to finally meet you." The guy said and I politely shook his hand as Yoongi kissed his cheek. I felt as if my heart broke in that moment. Im too late. "Uh babe, may I use the restroom?" The guy said as Yoongi led him away.

I went into the kitchen pulling a third a plate set for the uninvited guest. Is this how it felt? "Min? Hey I havent got my hug yet." I quickly wiped the tears away before giving him a side hug. "You okay?" He said softly as he wiped a tear away. Damn it. "Y-yeah I just missed you." I said before Lucas came up to us. I felt my heart ache when Yoongi smiled at him the way he used to do with me. "Dinner is ready. G-go sit. Ill bring the stuff out." Instructed but Lucas stayed behind. Dick face. I just want to punch that ugly little smile off his face. "You know hes lucky to have you. Hes told me so much about you." He said causing me to scoff mentally. "Wish I could say the same. Mind grabbing those bowls." I snapped before carrying the pot of turkey out to the table. "Set those down right there Lu." Yoongi said. This was supposed to be our time. When was he going to tell me about him?

I was about to sit next to Yoongi when he suddenly gestured me to the other side. "Come sit baby." I hated this. How did he do this? How did he hide it? After serving the turkey I grabbed the bowl of chicken for Yoongi. "Want some turkey?" I laughed alittle before turning to Lucas. "Shouldnt you know your boyfriends allergic?" I said earning a glare from Yoongi. I just handed him the butter before silently eating my food. Why is the world so cruel? I glanced up to see them flirting shamelessly in front of me. It was all too much for me. "Om actually g-going to go to bed. Im not feeling well. G-Good night." I said quickly before excusing myself. I grabbed a blanket before going into the spare room. Safely behind the locked door I cried into my pillow. This hurt so much. I grabbed my phone dialing the only other person I could turn to. "Hyung? Hows is everything?" I wiped away my tears before responding. "K-Kookie..i-its not me..Im too late. I need you here please." I cried. "Ill be there in 10 minutes." He said before hanging up.

I hated the way my life worked. I never will be happy. "Jimin? Can I come in?" I covered my mouth as I sobbed. I tried to ignore the door handle jiggling. I couldnt look at him now. Not when I look like a mess. "Okay. Ill see you in the morning." I heard him say before it grew quiet. I told Jingkook to come to the window of the spare room. "Hey. Hyung? Hold on.." i turned to see him climbing inside before pulling me into a hug. "Talk to me. What happened?" He said sweetly. "He found someone else. They are probably cuddling right now." I pouted before he stood up and walked out. "Be quiet! Dont wake them." I whispered. I didnt want to see him holding someone else. Jungkook came back with a smile on his face, kind of creepy honestly. "I have an idea. Lay down." He said and I listened as he closed the door and shut the lights off. "Moan for me Hyung." I instantly punched Jungkooks arm before he convinced me to just do it. This is so weird.

-Yoongis POV-

I was laying beside Lucas as we both waited to sleep. "He literally looked as if he was going to kill me. Man, this is working out better than I thought." He said as he turned his back from me. "I dont know. He is protective, we cant be sure." I argued earning a groan. "Your so dense sometimes. Im going to bed." He said quietly. I reached over turning the lights off. It was quiet for awhile I can only hear Lucas snoring. But then I heard faint noises from the hallway. "Ah~y-yess.." What the hell? I stood up before walking out into the hall. "F-Fuck please K-Kook..dont ah~dont stop." I felt my blood boil at the sound of my Jimin. I slowly opened the door to see him on his back. And Jungkook obviously giving him a blowjob under the blanket. That should be me. How fucking dare he.

To be continued...... :)