Jimins Letter 1

Dear Yoongles!

Im glad to hear from you! Im sad we cant talk on the phone though. But its okay, we will survive:) Im glad to hear your doing okay, Im sorry to hear you wake up early lol but dont be a lazy butt! And I better not be replaced, Im one of a kind bitch *hair flip* Also, Im sorry that jerk is there. I still cant believe what he did to you. Your such a great guy, you deserve the best:)

As for me Im alright. I applied for this job but I turned it down. Both Jongin and Seulgi work there. They are married now and a baby on the way. But I did get a new job. My boss is cute for a guy. Maybe I can set you up:) But anyways my family is okay. Jihyun is engaged! Can you believe it? My brother found love before me. My Dad took my Mom with him on his business trip. He wanted to spend their anniversary where they met. Ah hes such a romantic. Im glad I found them Hyung, they are such loving people. As for my Mom she actually has gotten alot better. The doctors say shes progressing, the cancer stopped spreading. So she will be fine:) They miss you too.

Me dating again? We know how that has been for me. I dont need another girl to find someone better than me again. Lol maybe I should date Jungkook! Keep him occupied and away from his video games. He is still a brat to me but he comes over alot to cuddle. Our friends keep getting weirder! Oh Namjoon and Jin are adopting a boy soon! They will be cute parents. I mean they were basically our parents in High School. Ah well, do you write anyone else? A cute guy maybe? The delivery guy thought I was your boyfriend, he was so disappointed haha poor dude. Anywho! I hope you eat and exercise well. And get some rest Hyung :)

Love you lots!

-Jiminie Park haha