Real & Here: Prologue:

It was a long, & awful week for the Five-O Ohana

It was a long, & awful week for the Five-O Ohana. Detective Danny "Danno" Williams was worried about his partner, friend, & hopeful lover, Commander Steve McGarrett. He was being put on a stretcher, & on his way to Tripler Medical Center. So, He would be taken care of immediately. The  Blond didn't want him to be left alone, He stuck to his side like glue, & made sure that he was safe, & comfortable.

"I am gonna get this bitch, She is responsible for all of this, I swear to God, I will shoot her, If she crosses my path again", Danny mumbled angrily, as he threads a comforting hand through his hair. The Others agreed wholeheartedly, as they were watching their friend being loaded up into the ambulance, Officer Tani Rey said this to them, as they were following them outside. "We can handle HQ, Junes, Help me ?", Officer Junior Reigns nodded, & said, "Sure", They headed back to HQ.

Captain Lou Grover said, "I am gonna stay with you, Provide you some backup", Danny smiled, & thanked him profusely. He got into the ambulance, once the paramedics has Steve stabilized, & ready for the journey to the hospital. Lou follows in the camaro,  Since Junior & Tani took his car to HQ with them.

In the ambulance, Danny was holding Steve's hand into his own, He was hoping to have a chance to tell him how he felt, & maybe they can get together. He couldn't imagine being with anyone other than Steve. He let tears out, cause his friend went through so much in his life, & it was too much, So, He is gonna help him through this, & he has an idea of where to start. He will need his kids help, He is gonna see them at Rachel's house later on, So he can talk to them later.

Steve moaned in his sleep, after he was brought back after getting examined, & cleaned up. He was still clearly afraid, Danny knew that his the love of his life was in hell. The Loudmouth Detective raked his fingers through his growing hair. "You are safe, Steve, Rest, My Love, I am here with you, I am not leaving, I promise". He kissed his forehead, & he got settled by his bedside.