Real & Here: Part One:

Danny didn't realize that he fell asleep, & he heard Steve thrashing around in his bed, He was experiencing a nightmare, The Blond cursed to himself, as he thought, "Shit, Not another nightmare", as he rushed over to him

Danny didn't realize that he fell asleep, & he heard Steve thrashing around in his bed, He was experiencing a nightmare, The Blond cursed to himself, as he thought, "Shit, Not another nightmare", as he rushed over to him. But, Steve beat him to it, & woke up in a wild daze, exclaiming, nearly shouting, "Danno ?, Danno ? !", as he wildly search for his best friend, & partner.

"I am here, Baby, I am here", The Blond said soothing him, as he was trying to control the situation, & the staff came in with restraints, & a needle", It caused Steve to go even crazy. They were trying to get control, The Usually Confident Commander looked at his best friend, & said brokenly, "Danno, Please", as he was trying to fight off the staff.

"Hey, Back off", Danny growled angrily at them, Nurse Smith said in a dismissive tone, "Detective, Please Stay out of this, We are doing what is the best interest of our patient", The Loudmouth Detective said, "Am I speaking English ?, Back the hell off", he said, as he cocked his gun, & aimed it at them, Ready to protect Steve, If he has to. The Staff was shocked, & let the blond do his thing.

"Danno ?", Steve called out calmly, & Danny gathered him in his arms, & said nonsense words to soothed him, The Staff realized that Danny has the situation under control, & they backed off, & left the men be. "Hey, Good Looking, Nice to see you awake", & cuddled him lightly, so Steve wasn't furthered terrified. Steve just cuddled against him, making sure that he knew that he was okay too, & that he needed comfort too.

"It's okay to be sad, Danno, I know that you were worried about me, I just wanted you to know that I love you", Danny felt a disappointed that it was only friendship love, but he isn't gonna push the issue, til Steve is on the mend. "I love you, You Goof", that made Steve chuckle, That made the blond feel good that he could do that.

"Now, I know that you hate hospitals, But if you behave, & listen to what the doctor says, I will bring you a surprise", He said with a smile, as he continued to play with his hair. "I will do anything, Danno, I just want to get out of here". Danny understood completely, & told him this. "It won't be long, I think being home will do you some good", & they switched to something pleasant to talk about.

Soon, Steve was off to Dreamland , & he looked peaceful for a change, & the Blond was relieved to see it finally. He held his hand, & hopes that he has some great dreams for a change. The Blond is gonna make sure that he will never be alone again, as long as he lives. He will make sure that all forms of Wo Fat will stay away. He joined his partner in a peaceful slumber.