I

(x person, your POV)

          Steady snores come from beside you and you remember what happened last night. A grin spreads across your face and you carefully get out of bed, putting a night shirt on. You quietly make your way to the bathroom inside your hotel room, careful to not wake Dan up.

         When you come back however Dan is awake and laying down, scrolling through something on his phone. You smile and get back into bed, leaning against his bare chest.

        He grins and softly plays with your hair, a smile on his face. "Morning." He murmurs and plants a kiss on your forehead. You smile and return his kiss, a mischievous glint flashing through your eyes.

         "What's wrong?" Dan asks after I you go quiet, a grin spread across your face. "Nothing." You respond with a teasing voice and trail your fingers down his stomach. He looks up from the screen and flashes you a mischievous grin.

        He turns off his phone and sits up, making you sit up with him. You grin as he pulls you into a kiss, and return it. Dan smirks a pulls away momentarily, pulling off your shirt.

         You yelp as he grabs you and flips you onto your back. Dan leans over you with a smirk and gives you a quick kiss, sitting up again after. He grabs your legs and slowly spreads them apart, a dominant glint flashing in his icy blue eyes.

         You return his grin and prop yourself up on your elbows. Dan leans across your stomach, between your legs and gives you a kiss. You return it with your fingers tangled in his hair, and shiver slightly as he pulls off your underwear.

         You feel his smirk against your lips, and a warm hand make its way down your stomach. A soft moan escapes your lips as he brushes over it, and you lift your hips up slightly.

         Dan laughs and stops, instead slowly dragging his finger tips up the inside of your leg. You whimper slightly in protest as he stops short, giving you another mischievous grin.

He does this again, but doesn't stop short. A loud moan escapes you, and you lift your hips slightly. He grins and plants a kiss on your stomach, using his hands to keep your legs parted.

       He plants another small kiss lower and you arch your back, biting your lip. Dan grins and slowly moves the tip of his tongue in circles. You can't stop yourself from moaning loudly and Dan smirks, pulling away.

        You whimper in protest as he leans over you again. You give him a kiss and slowly slide off his boxers. Dan grins and positions himself over you, resting between your legs. You grin as he pins your hands down on either side of your head with his own.

         "Dan...!" You moan loudly as he presses into you. He smirks and gives you a fiery kiss, panting. You lift you hips up and arch your back as you both finish.

          Dan pulls away from you and sits up. A idea sparks in your head and you push him down again, kissing your way slowly down to his V-line from his neck. He moans softly and tilts his head back.

A grin spreads across your face as you trail your fingers along his V-line, slowly working lower with your mouth. Dan moans again, except louder this time. You grin as he laces his hands through your hair.

        He guides your head for a little while, bucking his hips with a moan. You smirk and suck harder, earning another loud groan of pleasure. Dan finishes soon after and throws his head back, hips in the air.

       You laugh and lay down next to him. He turns to you with a grin "sit on my chest." He almost orders you, and you obey while sitting down on his upper chest.

       He grins and puts his hands behind your back, pulling you closer to his face. A silent moan escapes your lips as he gently blows on the sensitive flesh. You instinctively arch your back and lift your hips up slightly.

Dan moves his hands to your inner thigh, keeping your legs parted. You shift with a moan as he teasingly trails his tongue up your inner thigh, stopping short. You whimper in protest when he does this and thrust your hips towards his face and moan loudly as his nose brushes against your sweet spot.

He nibbles the edges of your sensitive skin lightly and you tilt your head back,holding in a scream of pleasure. Dan smirks and pulls you closer to him, to the point where you're almost completely sitting on his face.

       A shiver of pleasure passes through you as his warm tongue finally brushes over it. You place your hands on either side of his head on the bed, steadying yourself. Another low moan escapes you, and you rock your hips back and forth slowly, feeling a ball of tension in your core start to unravel at his teasing touch.

       "Dan...!" You moan his name loudly and feel yourself unravel, finishing in a panting mess. He smirks and gently pushes you off of him, both of you sitting up.

       Dan smiles and gives you a kiss, which you return passionately. "We should eat now." He murmurs after pulling away, and slips his boxers back on. You realize how hungry you are after all of that and agree, wrapping a robe around you.

        He orders room service and sits on the bed next to you again. You two talk about random things for awhile before there's a knock on the door. Dan stands up and opens the door with a smile. He keeps his lower half hidden behind the door to hide a very obvious and very big erection.

      He pays the woman who brought the food and tells her to keep the change, closing the door hastily and turning to you with a grin. "Breakfast y/n?"