II

Breakfast is good, and you both eat until you feel like you're going to explode. Dan picks up the platter and sets it on the ground, laying down on his back. You lay down beside him and for a minute you both stay like this. It's quiet in the room, a comfortable quiet.

       Dan sits up, and you do too, facing him now in the middle of the bed. A glint of dominance passes through his eyes briefly, and a smirk spreads across both you're faces. He pulls you into a heated kiss, one that you return eagerly.

       After Dan breaks away he pushes you onto your stomach, sitting next to you. A strong, large hand brushes over your rear briefly before it disappears. It appears again with a stinging slap. Once, twice, three times and your rear is now red. Dan smirks and stops, letting you roll into your back again.

        He slides his boxers back off while you do this and tosses your robe aside with them. "Don't resist." He says in a quiet voice that's dripping with hunger and dominance. This makes you even slicker, but you know better then to protest.

      He uses one of his hands to pin your hands above your head, and the other to gently tease you again. A pleading whimper escapes you before you can stop it, but this just makes a wider smirk appear on his face.

        Dan finally spreads your legs gently, an urgent erection now very visible and very obvious. He slowly pushes into you with a groan, laying across your stomach.

        Raspy pants are the only things you can hear. Dan slowly nibbles on your neck and you arch your back as a growing ball of tension starts to unravel inside of you. The pants are replaced with the moans now coming from both of you.

       This is all soon followed by a pulsing feeling inside you, and Dan rolls so now you're on top of him. A smirk spreads across your face as he lays there, trapped underneath you. You smile and lace both your hands in his soft hair, leaning down for a kiss.

         He smiles and you both sit up again. "I got you something, but you can't see it yet." Dan says with a smile and picks up an object from his pants pocket, hiding it from your view. "Lay down on your stomach." He instructs and you lay down like he asked.

         "Can I know what it is?" You ask and he laughs, taking both your hands and putting them together behind your back. A knee is also on your lower back now, making it impossible for you to escape his grip. "You'll know soon enough." He says with a mischievous voice as he ties your hands behind your back.