IV

Dan gets up after an hour or so, since you both fell asleep. "I'm going to take a shower." He murmurs in your ears and sits up.

You sit up too and follow him to the bathroom. Dan turns around just as you walk in, and at first there's surprise in his eyes but that's replaced quickly with an excited glint.

The water creates steam around you two as he pulls you into the shower. His usually soft skin feels even better against your own with all of the warm water.

He grabs both your wrists and pins you against the shower wall, kissing you heavily. You return his kiss and squirm as his knee finds its way between your legs. The warm water hits both of your sides, and makes your h/c turn a shade darker then usual.

Dans usually curly hair is straightened by the water, and slicked back to his head like someone who just put to much gel in. He eventually lets go of your hands, and both of you lace your fingers through the others hair.

Dan pulls away from you and gently kisses his way from your shoulder up to your neck, pausing to nibble on the side of your neck. He gives you a small peck on the lips before kneeling down onto the ground.

He works his way down from your belly button all the way to your core with delicate kisses. Gently his hands spread your legs, all roughness from earlier gone. You lean against the shower wall and tilt your head back in a silent moan as he slowly licks you.

Your hand finds its way to the back of his head, pressing him closer to you. It doesn't take long for you to finish, trembling. Dan laughs and cleans everything with his tongue. He stands back up and starts to wash his hair, then moving to yours for you.

It feels good and goosebumps prick at your skin. After he finishes you high rinse off and get out of the shower, putting on fluffy robes. Dan gives you another kiss and you both lay down on the mess of a bed. He holds you close to his chest and you eventually drift off to sleep by the comforting warmth coming from him.