III

Dan grins from where he sits on the bed beside you, trailing his fingers up and down your sides slowly. You squirm around, but don't try to escape him.

Instead you bend your knees and part your legs, smirking at the hungry glint in his blue eyes. In one quick motion you find yourself again on your stomach, pinned down. A smooth, silky feeling object is tied around your eyes by strong, yet gently hands.

You're now completely defenseless and at the mercy of Dans hands. And you love it. A strange buzzing sound comes from near you, but it stops almost immediately after it starts.

The bed shifts beside you, and Dans hand finds their way to your sides, flipping you over again gently and spreading your legs. His warm hands slowly trace the sides of your body all the way down to your hips.

       A silent moan tugs the corners of your mouth into an 'O' shape, and you lift your back off the bed slightly. Dan smirks and lifts your hips up more with his hands, and you wrap your legs around his waist as he pushes into you again.

       Your lips lock with a fiery kiss, and he wraps his arms around you. Soon you can feel yourself clench around him, and a pulsing feeling comes from inside of you. Dan moans softly and keeps you in his embrace, deepening the kiss.

       After a few minutes of that he pulls out of you, and lays you back down on your back. A smirk spreads across your face as you lay there defenseless, and you can almost feel Dans eyes staring at every inch of you.

        A warm hand parts your legs again, and teasingly rubs your inner thigh. "Dan....." you moan softly and hear his chuckle. "Please.." you start and feel a hand on your stomach. Dan slowly traces your hips with his pointer finger. "Please what y/n?" He asks with an evil smirk.

       You blush a bright shade of pink and lift up your hips. His hands disappear from your flushed skin, and a new object reappears right on your sensitive area. "Dan....!" You groan with pleasure and buck your hips as the slight vibrations engulf you with pleasure.

         You can feel yourself unraveling when he pulls it away from you, leaving your hips in the air. A whimper escapes your lips, and you lay down flat again. Dan leans over you and gives you a kiss.

"Please.." you plead after he pulls away. "Please what y/n?" He asks with a seductive sigh, brushing your h/c hair out of your face. "Please let me" you almost cry, but that only makes Dan smirk more, even though you can't see him under the blindfolds.

"You have to be more specific." He says and gives you a kiss on your forehead. Out of desperation you lift your knee up, purposely hitting him. "You want to do that huh?" He asks with a laugh and the bed shifts around you again.

       "Open." He instructs and you eagerly open your mouth wide, gripping the sheets. Warm flesh hits your lips and you hesitantly close your mouth around him. "Fuck.." he groans and you smirk, sucking harder.

        Dan tastes salty from the sweat, and yet there's a slight sweetness to him too. It's like having steel encased in soft, warm velvet in your mouth. You can feel him tense and a moan escapes him, followed by a strong pulsing.

        He collapses on the bed beside you with a pant, undoing the blindfold and ties around your hands. Dan gives you a smirk, which you return and gratefully allow yourself to be pulled into his embrace.