seven | good, bad or both

'' baby, I'm a gangster too and it takes two to tango

you don't wanna dance with me, dance with me ''

***

I learned the hard way how winging your way through life wasn't really the best idea and then I went and repeated the same mistake numerous other times.

'' This is the part where you are supposed to think fast and come up with something to save your ass, '' Baekhyun's low voice threateningly warned through the earpiece that was stuck on my ear. After a short pause, he let out a sigh and seriously muttered: '' You got nothing, don't you? ''

I continued holding my gun and not saying anything. A moment later I heard Lucas snap with his fingers and say: '' I'm still a little shocked by that news about you dating the cop Park Jimin in the past, but I can do something to give you a distraction. I'm coming down from the rooftop afterwards and leaving. I'm sorry, but I gotta think about my own ass too. ''

'' You are going to do something? '' Baekhyun wondered, clearly not liking the idea. '' I guess we are just going down that road of stupid ideas now. See what you did, Mijin? You know that the road of stupid ideas ends in a cliff and I ain't about to jump off it together with the two of you. ''

Lucas let out an amused chuckle and asked: '' I thought that stupid was our theme now. ''

'' What do you mean? '' I asked when a sudden explosion shook the building. The chandelier fell off the ceiling, crashed on two policemen and I jumped back at the last second. My eyes glistened in the light and the corner of my mouth curved in to a smirk when I finally thought of something. I wrapped my arm around Bambam's neck and pressed my gun to his temple. '' Stupid has always been our theme. ''

I was standing in the middle of a private suite, threatening to kill a famous writer and looking at Jimin and his police and Jongdae and his guards. My ex boyfriend was still watching me in shock and I knew that this was the only way to save Bambam. It wasn't that I particularly cared about him or his reputation, but I knew that Jimin was suspicious of him. Pretending that Bambam and I were enemies was the only way to keep the cop from throwing him in an interrogation room and forcing him to tell him everything that he knew.

'' You got guts to start working with the police, Jongdae. Did you forget who this territory belongs to? '' I was still holding my arm around Bambam's neck and smiling. The wind was blowing through the glass wall that I shattered when I got in the private suite earlier and my cheeks were red in excitement. My heart was nervously racing in my chest, but I was doing my best to try to hide it. '' The first explosion was just a warning, but the second one... The second one might just obliterate your entire casino. Do you want Lotto to have such a sad faith? ''

'' Finally someone acknowledges the strength of my bombs, '' Lucas happily exclaimed through the earpiece that was stuck on my ear. '' Maybe I haven't blown up an entire building yet, but that doesn't mean I can't. People should really stop testing me. It's not like I am a very patient person and one day I am going to- ''