fourteen | sorry not sorry

'' the liquor on your lips, the liquor on your lips

the liquor on his lips I just can't resist.

as close as I'll get to the darkness

he tells me to, 'Shut up, I got this' "

***

Silence was a must and being called a 'rat' was one of the worst ways to insult someone in the crime world.

'' Jimin! I'm here to talk about that 'second in charge' position that we've been arguing about and I brought breakfast! Not to bribe you or anything like that, of course! It's just that getting breakfast for his teammates is a quality that a 'second in charge' should have, don't you think? ''

'' I am here too and I have coffee! You have to admit that coffee beats food and give me the 'second in charge position'! ''

That was how my peaceful slumber came to an end. My eyelids slowly fluttered open and at first I was too confused to even realise what was going on. Taehyung and Jungkook were screaming from the entrance of the apartment, a painful headache was beginning to catch up with me and I kept staring at the ceiling. Their voices were getting louder, there was someone else peacefully asleep by my side and all of the sudden it hit me. Everything seemed strange and unfamiliar because I was in a different bed than usually.

'' J-Jimin... W-Wake up. Wake up. Come on, wake up! '' I whisper yelled and continued hitting his shoulder. I was looking at the door with a panicked expression on my face and pulling up the bed covers to my chin. Jimin was laying on the pillow next to me, his orange hair was disheveled and messy and his chest was exposed, showing numerous old scars that he got while working as a cop and a tattoo from his time at the police academy. '' Would you stop humming and mumbling in your sleep already? You need to wake up and face the harsh reality and I am not talking about there being no pancakes on the table waiting for you. ''

Jimin opened one eye first and flashed me a dazed smile. It took him some time to realise the situation too and he kept staring at me until his face suddenly twisted in shock. His eyes grew wide, he held his breath with shock, moved back and nearly fell off the bed. He was opening and closing his mouth and trying to ask something, but the sound of Taehyung and Jungkook made him turn his head. '' The spare key of my apartment was supposed to be for emergencies only! Not for them to invite themselves in whenever they please! I thought I made that very clear when I came home from work a while ago and found them hanging out in my living room! Having nowhere else to play video games, is not an appropriate excuse! ''

'' Oh no, '' I whined when I heard the duo right on the other side of the bedroom door and pulled the bed covers even higher over my face.

Jimin stop panicking to glance at me and smirk. '' That's not what you were screaming last night. ''