During the war

🌸Sakura's POV🌸

The war was here. Madara was attacking the world and the five nations formed an alliance to take him down. Lady Tsunade ordered me and the other medics to stay on the sidelines and heal all the injured shinobi. This infuriated me to no end. Im the disciple of the fith hokage, legendary sannin and the slug princess. I should be out there helping Naruto fight. When I looked to Naruto I saw him with Hinata . I tried to see what they were doing but I couldn't make out exactly what was happening. My eyes widened when I saw Neji Hyuga got impaled. I pushed a huge amount of chakra to my legs and ran as fast as I could. Anger and pain ran through my body in memory of my fallen comrade. I ran faster and faster as I felt my body try and give in under me.

🌻Hinata POV🌻
Neji-nii-san! I watched as my cousin's lifeless body slipped of Naruto-kun. Tears filled my eyes as I stared helpless at my dying cousin. I looked left to see a flash of pink and a blinding white light. When i activated my byakugan I saw Haruno Sakura holding Neji-nii-san's body. What caught my attention though was the black lines covering her body. I saw amazing amount of chakra running through her body. All connected to her forehead . She pumped all her chakra trying to save my cousin. Keeping him alive and breathing .
Sakura:"You guys go. I'll take care of Neji"
And then they were gone. Kakashi nodded in my direction indicating that he took Sakura-san and Neji-nii away.

🌸Sakura POV🌸
I healed Neji up before dropping him by one of the other medics to tend to his other wounds. I activated my Strength of a hundred seal. I've been saving up my chakra for years, I didn't plan to use it for much later until there was a much bigger emergency . Nevertheless , I saved the life of a valuable comrade and Hyuga clan member. I got to my feet and went to help my village .

After the war ended

The village was in ruins and it would take ages to rebuild it ,but we defeated Madara and Kaguya. I absent mindedly touch my forehead that now had a purple diamond on it. My hands still bloody from healing Sasuke-kun and Naruto since they lost their arms . Sasuke-kun left again after helping aid us in the war. He poked my forehead as a sign of affection and went along with his journey. A huge part of me wished he would stay,but I knew he needed time to himself . I turned around to find  Hyuga Neji in crutches hopping towards me.
Neji:"Sakura-san. I wanted to thank you for saving my life. Im forever grateful ."
Sakura:"You are a valuable asset to the village and the Hyuga clan."
I smiled at him. Neji is a very stubborn man and I knew he was cold in a way. Not as much as Sasuke-kun but just enough that he doesn't show any real emotion . His seal disappeared,because he was dead for a good 5 seconds. I didn't know much about the Hyuga clan but I did wonder if they plan on giving him the curse seal again . I worked under the Hokage and I knew a lot of the village secrets and how it works,but clan business is kept strictly within the clan members . I was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't notice Neji nodding and heading off.

Neji. I've never been friends with him and I didn't know him well,but he's an alright guy. Before I knew it I blurted out .
Sakura:"Hey, Neji! Would you like to join me for a cup of tea ?"
Neji:"Yes,thank you "
Life is way too short to not spend time getting to know everyone . We walked to my small tent since my house is still being repaired .

And that is the start of how I met my future husband