The new genin!

🌈🌠🌈🌠🌈🌠🌈🌠🌈🌠🌈🌠🌈

Its been years since Neji and Sakura got married and they now have children of their own. So does the rest of Konoha.

❤Chiyo POV❤

Hello everyone! I'm Chiyo Hyuga

Hello everyone! I'm Chiyo Hyuga. The youngest daughter of Sakura and Neji Hyuga. I have 2 older siblings who are twins, Hitoshi and Hikari Hyuga. I like spending time with my father on his duties as clan leader and training with him or my siblings . I look a lot like my Mama,with my pink hair but we all have pale Hyuga eyes and byakugan. I love my family and my best friend and cousin,Himawari very much.
Sakura :"Chiyo-hime, what are you writing ,honey?"
Chiyo :"My introduction for my first day of Academy tomorrow ,Mama!"
Sakura :" Aww... That's great love. Im sure you will make lots of friends and you will have Himawari-chan there too.'
Chiyo :"I know ,Mama. Mama,can  we go eat some dango at the shop? Please,pleeeeaaaasssse?"
Sakura :"Okay,we can go,but just because its your big day tomorrow '

No one's POV

Sakura and Chiyo walked to dango shop while Chiyo cheerfully babbled away about anything her young mind thought about. The two pinkettes came to a halt when they found Sakura's best friend Ino and her son Inojin along the way. Chiyo hastily latched onto Inojin. Ever since she saw him and he gave her a flower,she has had the biggest crush on him. Sakura and Ino thought it was cute but Neji wanted to murder the young Yamanaka. It's a little known fact that Chiyo is Neji's soft spot.

After the two mom's parted ways and went home, Chiyo went straight to her Papa's study to go read a few books while he works.
Hitoshi and Hikari walks in from their training session with Hanabi . Exhausted and bruised they slung their bodies unto the nearest chairs. Sakura greets them and give them both kisses on their cheeks then proceed to heal the light bruises and scratches on their bodies.
Hikari :"Aunt Hanabi is really going hard on us."
Sakura :"That's because your genin test is tomorrow. Oh and your sister starts the academy tomorrow so we're all dropping her off as I family ."
Hitoshi :"But Mom! I'm not walking with you and Dad there. So humiliating."
Sakura :"Not as humiliating as my foot in my ass, SHANNARO!!"
Both Hikari and Hitoshi paled and sweatdropped at the thought of their Mama angry.
S

akura :"So we going as a family tomorrow ? Good. I can't wait ."