Welcome little ones

🌸Sakura POV 🌸

It's been 3 days since Naruto and Hinata's daughter has been born and my family has been very cautious because the babies were due very soon. Neji-kun had already packed a bag for my overnight stay at the hospital . Everyone has been so fussy over me,but strangely enough I feel excited . I can't wait to hold my babies in my arms and to finally see them. To touch their little hands and kiss their foreheads. It was night time and I was busy reading a scroll when my water broke. It was time . The babies are coming ! I screamed for anyone to help me but no one came. I ran through the house but it was empty . I then realized Neji was in a meeting and the kids were at Hanabi's. Tears flooded my eyes. My family wasn't here to help me and the hospital was too far for me to walk in this pain. I laid on the couch and tried to deal with the pain. It felt like hours until the door went open . I looked up and saw Hitoshi standing there.

Hitoshi :"Mama! What's wrong? Is it the babies?"

Sakura :"The babies are coming . You have to call your father."

Hitoshi :"There's no time. Come on ,Mama. I'll carry you ."

Hitoshi grabbed my overnight bag and picked me up bridal style. I wondered how a 12 year old could carry my heavy pregnant weight,but then again. He was his Mama's child and monster strength ran in the family. He kicked open the door and screamed for help.

Hitoshi:"Somebody help! My mama is in labor ."

Upon seeing me a group of nurses ran closer and put me on a stretcher and took me to a room. The last thing I saw was my son running to me when another pain shot through me.

Hitoshi POV

My mama was in labor and there was no one except me there. I had to tell Papa and the others. Think fast Hitoshi. I am a prodigy and the Hyuga heir. I made 6 shadow clones and sent them to alert Papa and the others. Within moments Papa,Hikari,Chiyo and the rest of Konoha 11 were there. Even Uncle Sasuke was there. Papa ran straight into the room while we waited in the waiting area.

Nurse :"Miss Hyuga. Please stop activating your Byakugou seal!"

I ears perked up at that sentence . If Mama releases to much chakra then the babies could suffer. I may be a prodigy but childbirth isn't really something I know about ,so I asked someone who knows everything .

Hitoshi :"Aunt Ino. Did my mother have problems delivering Hikari and I or Chiyo?"

Ino :"Well,she did. Due to the immense pain her seal activates thinking she's in danger. The large amount of chakra is too much for a babies newborn chakra reserves. "

Hitoshi :"How did she stop it before ?"

Ino :"Perfect chakra control."

It all made perfectly sense. I know my Mama is strong and she'll do her best. She and my siblings will be safe.

After a few hours all of my aunts and uncles went home. Tomorrow was a normal work day and the genin has training . Papa had Chiyo and Hikari stay over at Aunt Hanabi's but I refused to go home. That's how I was sitting with my mother's two old teammates . Uncle Naruto was lightly snoring in his seat while Uncle Sasuke sat with his hands folded over his mouth.

Hitoshi:"Mama says you tried to kill her once."

Sasuke :"Hn. I apologized."

Hitoshi:"Just don't go crazy again. "

I doubted he would reply but we were interrupted anyways. A young nurse stood in the doorway with a relieved smile.

Nurse:"You may see the babies now."

🌸Sakura POV 🌸

After so many hours and pain I could finally hold my newborn babies. A healthy boy and girl. The girl had a head of red hair and shiney white eyes while my son had light brown hair and white eyes with a hint of mint in it. Neji stood closer and took our son while I breastfed our daughter .

Sakura :"Names. We have to name them."

I stared at the little bundle in my arms and thought of a very special and strong woman.

Neji:"Do you have anything in mind?"

I bit my lip while I carefully chose my next words .

Sakura :"I have. In my youth I read a lot about a special woman who was very strong and sacrificed a lot for her family ."

Neji:"A special woman? What was her name?"

Sakura :"Mikoto. Mikoto Uchiha."

Neji:"Sasuke's mom? "

Sakura :"Yes. After the war when the secrets of Itachi's sacrifice for the village came out I read up on her. She was a phenomenal woman and she and her husband willingly let Itachi kill them,because they knew of his secret mission . I even saw her once as a child. She was beautiful .I wish for our daughter to be as selfless and strong as her. "

The image of a black haired woman with a gentle smile popped up in my mind.

Neji :"She sounds wonderful . I just hope Sasuke doesn't have a problem with it. If you chose the name of our daughter ,may I name our son?"

Sakura :"Of course, sweetheart. "

Neji:"Hizashi. Like my father. "

Sakura :"This way both of our children carry the names of two fine and strong shinobi."

A nurse came in with my teammates and my son. Naruto looked sleepy and Sasuke and Hitoshi looked as stoic as ever. Naruto's face lit up when he saw the babies and he immediately took Hizashi. Hitoshi carefully held Mikoto while studying her features.

Hitoshi :"She looks like dad."

I heard Naruto giggle but he quickly shut up when Neji glared at him. They all took turns to hold the two babies and when I saw Sasuke holding Mikoto I took the chance to tell him.

Sakura :"Sasuke-kun. Do you want to know her name?"

He nodded wihout lookin in my direction .

Sakura :"We named her Mikoto Hyuga after a strong and beautiful woman."

His eyes widened for a split second before getting a soft look on his face. If you weren't a trained ninja ,you might've just missed it. He gently brushed Mikoto's cheek with his artificial arm and gave a small smile.

Sasuke :"She is already as beautiful as mom. Mikoto" he tested the name on his tongue after years "You will carry that name as highly as the first one."

Shortly after that I fell asleep with both my babies by my side.

Next day

It was still a normal academy day for Chiyo and the twins had training so I didn't wait on any early visits. I was soon surprised when my parents showed up. Mom bought me loads of food and herbs while Dad lightened up my mood with his silly jokes. The doctors told me I was to be released by noon, so my parent's company was all too welcome.

Kizashi:"I can see this little one will be as feisty as her mother. She has the Haruno red hair!"

Mebuki:"Shhh! You will wake up the babies with your shouting ."

Kizashi:"Sorry,honey bun . Sakura-honey, where is that husband of yours?"

Sakura :"Neji-kun has some duties to complete before he can take time off to help me with the babies."

Mebuki:"Good. Always thinking ahead ,that son in law of mine."

My parents stayed with me until Neji came to take me and the babies home. I bid them a goodbye and with a promise of a visit soon , we departed. After feeding the babies and settling in at home I fell asleep right away . My chakra reserves were still low and I needed a lot more rest to replenish it. I slept peacefully with my newborn twins in their crib beside me.

End of this chapter