The newly married

Sakura:19
Neji:21

🌸Sakura POV🌸
It's been 2 years since the war and since Neji-kun and I started being friends , a year and a half since we started dating and 3 days since we got married . Thats right I married Hyuga Neji. The new clan Hyuga leader . After I saved his life Hiashi-sama held a meeting with the clan elders and they selected him as the new clan leader. They gave him 2 years of training and last year he was officially instated as Hyuga clan leader. But enough about Neji-kun, let me tell you what I accomplished . I was promoted to Jonin after the war and a long with Neji, Shikamaru,Sai and Naruto save Hinata from her kidnapper. I also began drawing up documents to build a children's hospital . Team 7 was made the new sannin and Kakashi-sensei is the new Hokage.

I was walking to my old apartment and fetched the last of my stuff since I'm moved in with Neji after the wedding . My parents lived fairly close to my apartment so I decided to go check in on the.
Kizashi:"Sakura-chan honey! What a nice surprise "
Mebuki:"Is that Sakura-chan at the door? Sakura, come inside I was just busy making your father and I some tea."
I put the box down next to the table and made my way into my parents house. I drank a cup of tea with them and had a nice conversation with them before I put my coat on amd took the box and went home. I stepped into my new home and took of my shoes.
"Neji" I called out for my husband. I walked into his studyroom to find him with his nose in a pile of paperwork. His long coffee colored hair was in a loose messy bun on his head. I went to my husband and hugged him from behind and kissed his lips .
Neji:"Sorry , I didn't hear you come in . I was busy filling out a few paperwork ."
Sakura:"Its okay,darling. I was at my parents. They asked where you were. We should invite them for dinner soon"
Neji:" Yes,but for now I want you all to myself "
He pulled me gently to his lap and began leaving hot sloppy kisses on my neck and body.
*Knock-knock*
Our sexual pleasures would have to wait until later. I walked to the door to see who it was.

Uzumaki Karin. After Sasuke came back to the village team Taka came to seek a place in the village and Lady Tsunade allowed them to try and redeem themselves by standing trail. Karin Uzumaki worked at the hospital and with Ibiki in the interrogation unit. She was also one of my good friends . After finding out we both got over our love for Sasuke we actually started clicking .
Karin:"Hi. I came to see how things are with you  guys. After the wedding you two just got quiet."
Sakura:"Come in,Karin-chan. Oh, we've been well just trying to get used to married life."
Neji-kun came out of his study and came to sit with us in the living room . I know the Hyuga's are traditional but I just needed a warm couch. Karin sat opposite of us and I got up to get us some snacks and tea. I was halfway through getting up when there was another knock. Naruto and Hinata. Shortly after that was Tenten and Ino. Within minutes the whole gang was here even Suigetsu and Juugo.

I looked at at my old Academy classmates , everyone was here except for Sasuke-kun. He promised to come back once Naruto is instated as Hokage. Then I realized something ... Everyone was dating someone . I mentally made a list of all the couples here: Naruto and Hinata, Sai and Ino, Suigetsu and Karin, Temari and Shikamaru, Lee and Tenten, Shino has an arranged marriage within his clan, Choji is dating Karui, Kiba is making a move on Neko-baa's student, Juugo and surprisingly Anko. Neji and I are the second to get married after Shikamaru and Temari. I kinda have this little fantasy that we all have children the same age to continue our legacies . A group of mini-us, but stronger and with no tragic past to worry about . No instead our children will get stronger with our love and support . One day it'll be a reality