Genius, bilionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Welcome to Iron tech. The biggest tech company in the world! I am it's owner, Y/n Ironwood. Riches and intelligence can only get you so far. But selling what everyone wants? Now that's where being smart and wealthy both come from for me!

I stand in front of the crowd. All of them in a cluster awaiting the reveal of my latest products.
Y/n: "They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how Atlas does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Iron Tech's Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you the bad guys won't even want to come out of their holes. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I give you the first mechanised warriors... the Atlesian knight 130!"

The crowd roars with applause as the robots walk behind me and salute

Y/n: "thank you, thank you. You're too kind, thank you! But ladies and gentlemen this is not the only thing which we will be soon be able to offer to you all, with help from... other companies, Iron tech has been able to make incredible strides in mechanised autonomy. Robotic suits which can be controlled via a human pilot or even from a remote location! Now whilst we aren't able to have the military version here for you today, we do have the load bearer variant as we are calling it! If you'd all please turn your attention to the crate over there. Ladies and gentlemen I give you... the AMP, amplified mobility platform!"

The crowd of military personal and high ranking officials turn towards the large Schnee dust company crate off to the side... WHAM! A large dent is made from the inside, then another and another until finally a metal fist punches through the wall and rips the crate open then walks out to applause and audible gasps

 WHAM! A large dent is made from the inside, then another and another until finally a metal fist punches through the wall and rips the crate open then walks out to applause and audible gasps

Y/n: "even without weapons installed, it has many uses. This mech can lift weights of up to 400 tonnes on it's own, it's powered by Iron techs signature dust reactors which will NOT run out of juice for at least a decade even with continuous use for those ten years! As I mentioned in the beginning, any equipment you wish to purchase is readily available and all you need do is place an order with our company. I thank you all for your time and please remember... the right way is the Y/n way!"