Dinner and a kidnapping

*Y/n's POV*
I've been driving along the highway for around 15 minutes, heading into the centre of town where Winter lives when my phone starts going off
Y/n: "oh come on! You can't do without me for like a hour?"

I look at the caller ID and it's Vicky on one of our secure channels... something's wrong. Very wrong!
I answer the call and already Vicky is frantic

Vicky: "BOSS! We got major trouble!"

Y/n: "what? What's going on?"

Vicky: "they're gone! Someone switched the signals and stole the entire shipment and it's just gone!"

Y/n: "Vic calm down. Now what's gone?"

Vicky: "the fully armed exo mech suits for the Iron tech expo next weekend. They were on route. One moment they were on my radar, and the next they were gone!"

Y/n: "well shit. Ok, do what you can for now, I can't cancel on Winter, when I get back we'll start looking over the radar reconnaissance. Meanwhile check up with our eye in the sky and see if the satellites picked up the shipment being taken."

Vicky: "alright... sorry boss."

Yn: "nah, not your fault, just makes you a little more human."

Vicky: "thanks. Ok well, good luck on your date."

Y/n: "it's not a date." I hang up the call and speed up towards the city

*small timekip*

I brake hard outside the apartment complex and hurry out of the car towards the door
Y/n: "shit the flowers!" I run back and grab the flowers from the passenger seat. I slow my breathing and walk over to the door. I buzz her apartment, top floor.

Intercom: "hello?"

Y/n: "hi I've got an order of tech genius for a miss W.Schnee?"

Intercom: "*giggles* I'll be down in a moment you goof!"

After a few moments, the door opens and there stand Winter in a modest, tight fitting silk dress which hugs her body
Y/n: "lovely as ever Miss Schnee." I give a sarcastic bow and hold out the flowers for her

Winter: "always the gentleman Mr Ironwood. My favourites."

Y/n: "it's almost like I know you too well."

Winter: "I hope you don't mind but I reserved us a table at Blanches."

Y/n: "oh yeah... I kinda forgot."

Winter: "oh I know you did, but Vicky said you had enough on your plate to have to worry about that as well.'

Y/n: "you make it sound like a chore. I'm sorry I forgot."

Winter: "come on you goof, let's go." I hold out my arm for her to take and walk her to the car, I open the passenger side door and she gets in.

I slide over the bonnet and get in the driver side then start the engine.
Y/n: "don't suppose you'd remember this car would you?"

Winter: "of course! It was your dads."

Y/n: "yep... just felt right y'know?"

*timeskip*

We arrive at Blanches. As Winter gets out the car she stumbles on her heels. I quickly grab her arm so she doesn't fall to the floor and scoop her into my arms.

Winter: "woah, nice catch!"

Y/n: "y-you ok?"

Winter: *sigh* "yeah, the heel snapped." She takes off her heels and places them in the car before I close the door and we walk in.