Genius hostage

Winter sits in the back of an ambulance, a large blanket wrapped around her as the snow still falls. The flashing lights of law enforcement lighting up the still night. The crunching of snow under foot breaks Winter out of her thousand yard stare at the ground. As she looks up, General Ironwood is stood there with 2 coffees. He hands her one and sits beside her in the ambulance

Ironwood: "still no sign of the kidnappers. No one's come forward with any demands or ransom just yet." Winter stares down a the coffee clasped in her hands "he'll be ok Winter... my nephew is a smart man."

Winter: "I should have stayed with him... this is all my fault."

Ironwood: "none of this falls on you Schnee. Besides, even if we don't find him, Y/n will find a way to save himself."

Winter: "how can you be so sure?"

Ironwood: "he promised he'd never hurt anyone else by being incompetent. There's no one he'd hurt more if he died than you and I. He's a man of his word and he'll be safe. Of that I have no doubt."

Winter: "thank you general."

Ironwood: "you might as well call me James, after all you're now essentially my niece in-law... is that a thing?"

Winter: *giggle* "I imagine so sir."

Ironwood: "come on, lets get you home."

Winter: "no I'd... i'd like to head to Iron tech, any information on Y/n and they'll be told first."

Ironwood: "I have a Bullhead on standby, I'll fly you there, come on."

*timeskip, ??? Days later Y/n's POV*

Y/n: "Where am I?"

???: "the last place you'd want to be."

I look over to where the voice came from and see the same masked man in black who knocked me out!

Yn: "who are you? What do you want from me?!"

???: "Adam. Call me Adam. And I don't want anything from you."

Y/n: "so why am I here?" I glance around the room and on the wall is a large banner with the- "white fang? Great, I've been captured by terrorists."

Adam: "are you ok? I tried to be as gentle as possible."

Y/n: "umm... yeah, I think I'm ok. Why do you care?"

Adam: "because I respect you Y/n. You treat Faunus equally."

Y/n: "well yeah, they're people same as humans, no reason to discriminate."

Adam: "which you don't, hence the respect. You give them equal wages, you don't over work them. You're a good man."

Y/n: "if you respect me so much then why am I your prisoner?"

Adam: "because my employer wants something from you."

Y/n: "great."

Adam: "just cooperate and everything will go smoothly."
Adam walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him

I try to move my arms but as I look up, they're tied down onto a steel wall. I look around the warehouse I find myself in, stacks of boxes from my company, one of them is stamped 'Iron Tech expo' judging by the size of it that's one of the missing mech suits. Ok that's a good start to escaping, I just need to get out of these restraints first. I hear high heeled boots clicking along the concrete floor of the warehouse as the doors shut at the end, off to the side are two figures I've seen before, they've purchased from our company before!