Ultimate culmination of science and nature

*3 months later, Y/n's POV*

I'm sat in my office pouring over notes for a new suit design, I hear a knock on the door and Tina walks in

Secretary: "Mr Ironwood, Peter Parker's here as requested."

Y/n: "fantastic, send him in."

She nods and opens the door wider for Peter who steps in
Peter: "hey Mr Ironwood, how've you been?"

Y/n: "better, much better thank you. Please take a seat." He sits the other side of my desk "now then, I have a few things to say which all bring me to the same point. Firstly, you have my dying gratitude for saving my life. You're a god kid Peter."

Peter: "thank you sir. I-I only did what anyone would do."

Y/n: "which brings me to my next statement, Vicky told me who you are... Spider-Man." His eyes go wide as he turns pale "now don't get bent out of shape, you're secrets safe with me. However, your costume is... well it's lacking."

Peter: "what do you mean 'lacking'?"

Y/n: "don't take offence Peter, it's great for what you could do on a budget... but what if Iron tech supplied you with your very own suit." I turn my computer screen around so he can see the design I've ben working on. "What do you think about this?"

 "What do you think about this?"

Peter: "woah... is this for real mr Ironwood?"

Y/n: "it's downstairs awaiting the word yes from you."

Peter: "why me though?"

Y/n: "because whatever's about to happen is going to happen soon. I want every advantage I can get."

Peter: "I mean... YES! Thank you! Thank you Mr Ironwood, I'd love the opportunity to wear the suit and see what it's like!"

Y/n: "fantastic! Now the only other thing I need to ask is... why does Venom have the same spider marking on it that you do?"

Peter: "I... ergh, that's a long story... awhile ago, I had it as a suit, problem is, it's not exactly as friendly as I'd liked it to have been..."

Y/n: "well this thing is coming to Atlas, and from what Cinder told me 3 months ago, it's not the only thing we need to-"
Suddenly the entire room was flashing with the red awning light, and sirens going off across the facility "Vicky, what's going on?"

Vicky emerged from the projection panel in the ceiling looking panicked
Vicky: "oh no... sir it's a blood moon! Grimm attacks around the city are hitting almost 78% above usual, and climbing rapidly! And I'm getting reports of our black gunky friend being spotted in mid-town too. Venom's here sir!"

Y/n: "Damn it! Alright Vicky send out a city wide alert, everyone is to get to the nearest bunker now! Bring out all available atlesian robots, including the paladins! I want them all online now!"