4. New Roomy

*Kitty's POV*

A cold wind played with my hair as I stood outside Ever After High. There was a scent of burning in the air and I looked up, Ever After High was on fire! How did I not see it? I was standing right there. I was suddenly frozen, I couldn't move. I tried to use my power and turn invisible but I was stuck.

"HELP!!"

A white haired figure was yelling through the flames. Oh my God Katy!

"Katy," I tried yelling but it only came out as a hoarse whisper.

"HELP PLEASE," she was screaming.

I started to cry, I felt the tears run down my face in salty streams.

"I'M SORRY KATY! I SHOULD OF TREATED YOU BETTER, I LOVE YOU!!" I tried to scream but again my voice was muted.

I watched that's all I could do, I watched Katy catch fire and watched her scream in agony. A black hooded person suddenly jumped into the flames and pulled out an unconscious Katy.

"Why? How could you just stand there and watch your sister die?" Dexter Charming asked shaking his head.

I tried to explain but I couldn't. I looked at Katy all shriveled and-

"Kitty!"

"Wa- wht- huh?"

"Its time to get up silly," Maddie's beaming face giggled.

"What time Is it?"

"12."

"What? Am?"

"No silly, pm."

"Oh, cat nap I suppose."

I walked to the cafeteria alone because Maddie had bounced of somewhere else.
I held out my tray and a pile of slop was splatted onto it. I made a face.

"What is that?"

"Porridge," Agatha the cook grunted, "you want some more?"

"No."

I walked over to the Wonderland table where all the kids from Wonderland sit.

"Hi kitty!" Bunny Blanc the daughter if the white rabbit said cheerfully.

"Bunny."

"So I heard your sister arrived today? Is she cute?" Alistair Wonderland asked.

Bunny slapped him.

"Mmm, super short, heaps of pimples and bucked teeth!" I joked.

Alistair actually looked offended.

"Just kidding, jeez can't you take a joke?" I asked.

Silence. Why is there always silence after I say that? I gingerly played with the slop (porridge) in front of me, occasionally accepting tea cakes Maddie had pulled out of her hat.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Katy's  POV*

Book End was packed with potential buyers from EAH. Apple pulled me into a nice girl named Ashlyn Ella's shop. One word, shoes. There was nothing else! I tried on a pair of cute black heels that Ashlyn and Apple approved of and paid for them. Then we went to Hocus Late for a Carmel coffee with lots if cream. We went to a store where they sold stuff like books, pillows, quilts and water bottles. I bought five pillows in total: two large plum ones, two black fake fur ones and a white sequenced one. I also bought a quilt cover set with a mandala pattern on it. Apple bought me some hext books as well. Finally we left Book End three bags on each arm.