6. New Pet

*Katy's POV*

The sun had set and was rising back up again. Promises of a good warm day were showing. I slipped my books in my book bag and got dresses. At around seven a.m Ginger woke up and made some breakfast muffins. Melody slept in until we eventually had to wake her. Neither of us went to the castleteria so we just sat around reading and talking. At ten o'clock I hurried to Beast Training and Care. Everyone was already there so when I arrived Professor Papa Bear began.

"Today we will be going out to the enchanted forest and we are going to find you a pet," he said.

There was a ripple of applause.

"Does everyone know how this works?"

Everyone nodded except me.

"You go out and an animal will run to you. If you don't get one then you'll have to wait till next time," Raven whispered beside me.

We followed professor Papa Bear into the forest.

"Anyone who already has a pet you can either stay and watch or go back."

Everyone stayed. At once a horse trotted out of the trees and went strait for a girl with white and blue hair. Second a little rabbit looking thing jumped out and went for Dexter. One by one animals ran out to their new companions. For what seemed like eternity the last animal came out. It was a small plain white dragon and it came strait for me. I picked it up and it looked at me with dark brown eyes.

"Flightfrost," I said to it.

It gave a little roar and licked my hand. We finished up and I headed back to the castle. I went to the dorm room Ginger and Melody stopped in their tracks.

"You got a dragon?!" Melody said in disbelief.

"Yeah her name's Flightfrost, look I need you to look after her while I go down to Book End and get some things for her.

"I nominate myself, I dint have any classes for another half-hour."

"Great thanks," I passed Flightfost to her and left.

I walked down the hall and stopped at Apple's room. I knocked and she opened it brightly.

"Uh, is Raven here?"

"Yes, Raven! Someone's here to see you."

Raven walked to the door.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Could you come to Book End with me to get Dragon supplies?"

"Oh! I almost forgot you got a dragon! Sure let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Book End

Raven took me to this store which sold animal toys, beds and food. I got a white, round, soft, frost and fireproof bed for Flightfrost. I got some food and treats. Also a few Dragon toys and a Dragon grooming kit. I left Raven to browsing and went back to the school. I reached the room and placed the Dragon bed next to my bed and put the food and treats in my closet. I gave her a chew toy and a cuddle before going back off to class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! Thanks for fifty views we're half way to one hundred! Anyway sorry this chapter's a bit short but I'm hoping to update twice today so stay tuned for the next chapter! Until next time,

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Adios!