Why Me?!

Nick POV.

I woke up with my arm around something.. I wasn't quite sure what it was but it was kinda good to hug it.. I slightly opened my eyes as my heart skipped a bit when I saw a beautiful still asleep face infront of me. She still had faint marks from crying last night and the only thought that crossed my mind was that I would give anything in the world to end her pain..

I laid on my back and Demi slowly felt with her face on my shoulder.. I still couldn't understand how this happened.. It all happened so fucking fast! I was pretty grateful because after all, she saved my life with that call! I could've been dead by now.. I could not be holding her like I am now!

I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.. she needed rest after going through all she has been through..

I looked back at the ceiling and she moved her head slightly down. This was heaven right now.

I stood there thinking about my life until she finally woke up.

- Good morning!

- Hey! - she answered stretching her arms up

My arm gripped tighter on her waist and I made her fall on top of me making her lips crash into mine. She laid her hand in my face and kissed back - Thank you for being here Nick..

I smiled - Where whould I be?

She looked down with a soft smile on her lips and played in the end of my shirt - Please don't leave..

Her chin started to quiver and some tears started to fall - I won't! I'm here for you!

She sniffed and hugged me laying her body on top of mine - Thank you..

We both sat up leaning our backs in the pillows - I also wanted to ask if you want to be my girlfriend - I said smiling up at her - I know it's not the most romantic time to ask but.. I don't wanna lose you..

She giggled softly and sniffed a little - Took you a while to ask..

I laughed - Yeah.. is that a yes?

She nodded and crashed her lips into mine leaving me breathless again

We intertwined our fingers and stood there admiring each others faces for a while - Thank you for saving my life Demi..

She chuckled - You saved mine.. and Selena's!

- You don't really wanna talk about yesterday right?

She shook her head still smiling - Nah.. not really.. How is life as a normal city guy?

I laughed loudly - My life is anything but normal..

She laughed - But what do you do for living?

I smirked - Wanna go with me to the city and find out?

She looked up cutely - Are you inviting me to live with you in the city?

I smirked - Maybe..

She stood up and smiled - I have to think

I shrugged - You can think here in the bed - I answered kissing her lips while she stood there on her hands looking at me

- If I stay here, you'll never get out of bed

I laughed loudly and kissed her again - Good point.. I'll be down in 2 minutes

She smiled and stood up walking out the door and I felt down on the bed.. This was definitely heaven..

Demi POV.

Nick asked me if I wanted to ho to the city.. I didn't have answer to be honest.. I surely had nothing keeping me here but I was afraid of moving.

All my life has been here in Tennessee and my family is buried here.. It would be too painful for me to not be near them..

But on the other side, it would be healthy to get rid of the bad memories I had in my house.. And I still wanted to become a singer..

What's keeping you here Demi? Why don't you go?! It will be fun!

I walked downstairs and started to think about city life.. how could it be?

I didn't had good learning skills at school a.k.a good grades so I wouldn't have a job..

And what about my friends?

Tears started to come out as I thought about Ariana.. I would miss her.. A lot of my childhood memories were with her and they all rushed back in flashes on my mind..

I felt two strong arms around me and a kiss on the neck - Don't cry baby.. please..

I sniffed a little and cleaned the tears - Just thinking about Ariana..

I walked out of his arms to the kitchen and started cooking the breakfast..

He sat on the stool and leaned his elbows on the countertop watching me moving around

After a while, I turned around and faced him - Do many people..

- What?

- So many people were killed - I said crying - Ariana, Maddie, Dallas, Amber, Mom and Dad.. they are all dead and it was my fault!

- Demi it's Wilmer's fault and he's paying everything he did by staying in jail for the rest of his life!

- But why?! Why me?! What do I have that he wanted so badly?!

Nick stared at my face with his mouth open - What do you have that he wants so badly.. - he repeated

Nick rushed upstairs and I followed him. I watched him pick up the phone and put it in his ear.

- What are you doing? - I asked but he lifted he putted his finger in his lips to shush me

- Hello? Is this detective Beckett? Can you please tell me in which prison Wilmer Valderrama is? - he asked - I'm Nick Jonas.. Demi Lovato's.. friend - he said clearing his throat and looking at me with a smirk

- Thank you very much..

He hanged up the phone and looked at me

- What are you doing Jonas?!

- Finding the truth, and I have to talk with Wilmer to do it..

- I'll go with you..

He shook his head - You're gonna stay here! One, because it would only make you sad to see his face and two, it's in New York

He started getting dressed - I wanna go Nick!. I wanna know the truth..

He stopped and looked at me - Are you sure?

- Yes I am! - I sat in the bed while he putted a shirt on - But I want to come back.. please..

- And I'll come back with you - He smiled kissing me - Now hurry up if you wanna come back today!

I stood up and started to get ready.. This was what was keeping me here.. I kneed to know why me..

####

I just made worst thing ever.. I deleted "Dear Diary.." :'(

I'm so sad! It wasn't on purpose! Damn..

The people who read it before it got deleted will have a chapter dedicated! If you read "Dear Diary.." comment bellow with a proof.. it has to be different from person to person XD

If you don't want don't do it :3 It's your choice XD

I'm sad though.. :'(

R.I.P. "Dear Diary.. "

- Alma 😢