I Do.. (The End)

Nick POV.

Demi sucessfully got a record deal after lots of trying and tears.. I've been with her through it all and we've been unseparable!

We were now about to make 2 years of staying together and we were heading out to a restaurant near the cinema. 

Everyday I fell more in love with her not just because she was a strong independet woman but because she was also there through tuff times. I couldn't imagine someone could fill you up like she did.. she made me tremenduasly happy and I tried my best to do the same..

We did went back to Tenessee just to see how stuff was. Alison moved to the city too and got a job as a professional coreographer in L.A. told us Marissa.

Selena was with her but she was more in the theaters.

Life in Tenessee was just as calm as it was before Wilmer, who was actually still in prison. We never talked or visited him since the last meeting.

I was tying my shoes when Demi walked inside with a beautiful black and white dress above the knee.. It still amazed me how she could take my breath away in quick seconds

- Your mom called.. she said she wanted for us to go there after the date.. strange - she said putting her earrings

My mom was my partener in crime.. well.. I'm not killing anyone, don't worry!

We went out and had an amazing time. Demi adapted well to New York. She was now more used to the traffic.. the views.. she went out.

Unfortunately, since she soon became a celeberity, we were a little bugged since we were the most talked couple

I geve her my jacket as we walked through the streets of New York. I was really nervous.. sweating a little too!

She gave me her hand and smiled.. We turned the corner and my heart started to beat even fast as the lights blinded me

- Owh! That's so sweet! - She said reading the giant screen

I looked down at her - Yeah.. the guy who did it must be reeally romantic.. - I smiled nervously

I got down on one knee and then she understood.. "Will You Marry Me?" was for her.. I was still nervous as fuck

- Can I be romantic?. - I smiled and she covered her mouth with her hands

I pulled out the small box and she started to cry - Demi.. since the day I saw you, I felt something.. at first, it was anger because you were actually a little fucker and I didn't understand why were you so mean to me..

She dropped her hands and gave me a sarcastic face.. I was ruining it.. Damn Nick!

- Wait don't be mad.. I really love you and you know it! You've been always there for me and I want you to stay so.. Just Tell Me That You'll Stay.. forever.. Will you marry me?

She cleaned her tears and came closer to me giving me heer hand.. I slipped the small simple ring through her thin finger and she jumped to my arms hugging me - I love you.. it's definitly a yes!

I kissed her neck and hugged her. I was genuanly happy

She pulled off and I kissed her. It was good that we were in a empty street far from the traffic and people, or this would be a great show for the paparazzi's!

I picked up my jacket who felt off of her shoulders and placed it on her small back - I love you - she said

I smiled - I love you too!

We went to my parents house and they were all excited to see Demi's ring.. more my mom and her friend Natalie. My dad patted my shoulder and gave me a smile saying that he was proud.

Well.. exactly a year after, I was waiting on the big walk for her.. she sure was taking a lot of time.. I know she's still a little fucker so a part of me was actually aware that she would play a prank on me..

The big doors opened and my breath itched as I saw the girl of my dreams in a whit dress.. as she walked with my dad on her arm, since hers could come fisically, we almost that comunicated with our eyes.. 

Demi POV.

His eyes were shining as I walked down and I could never forget that look..

We said our vows and finally ended the ceremony with a kiss.. everyone from Tenessee was here.. Sterling had found a beautiful girl named Christa.. Marissa, Alison and Selena were here to mingle a little and by the look on Selena's and Joe's eyes, they still had feelings for each other

We were now at the limousine.. the dress was kind of uncomfortable but Nick really wanted for me to go on his lap.. the ride to the farm was quick but we talked a lot about the future and about us.. It was the best day of my life!

The night went awesomely well.. everyone was having fun drinking and talking.. The lights went down and Marissa pulled me off of my seat pulling me towards the dance floor.. I looked back and watched Joe pull Nick..

- I don't dance!.. - he said nervously

I laughed and went towards him pulling him by the arms - You don't need to be an expert you genious

He stared at me and I putted his hands on my hips.. he was blushing hard and my face felt like it would explode too.. The music came on and we started to balance while talking..

- "When We Won't.. And When We Will.. I Do.." - he sang softly by my ear..

I closed my eyes and let a happy tear fall.. finally peace..

I Will Stay.. and it will be forever..