Chapter 15 - Mile High Club

Before you begin reading this, I'll let you know that there is some sexual content in this chapter that may be unsuitable for some readers, so if you won't wanna read it, please just skip over it, it's pretty short! Sorry if this is a problem for anyone! 

The next morning on the plane ride, Brad was supposed to sit next to me, but he switched with Tristan. Everyone knew about what Brad had walked into, and needless to say, it wasn’t the best way to begin their tour.

“You think Brad is ever gonna let this go,” I mumbled, resting my forehead on the window.

“No,” Tristan answered bluntly. “You were really stupid last night.”

“I know,” I sighed. “Ashton isn’t even good. I don’t know why I did it in the first place.”

“Okay,” He said. “Gross. It doesn’t matter how it was, what matters is that you broke Brad’s heart, not a lot of people can do that.”

“Did I just ruin this whole tour?” I asked, looking at Tristan.

He shook his head, “You just need to get your shit together and try to convince the other guys that you’re sorry, if you are at all.”

“I knew this was going to happen,” I whispered. “I tried to tell him.”

“If you knew, why did you lead him on like that?” He questioned me.

“Because I like him too, Tristan.” I defended myself. “It’s hard for me to stay away.”

“Maybe you should have thought about that before you shagged the guy with the liquor.” He muttered.

“I don’t know what that means,” I sighed. “I’m still American.”

“You fucked him,” He said in a hushed tone. “You fucked him in the same flat that Brad was in. Did you really think he wasn’t going to find out?”

“I wasn’t really thinking,” I answered. “What can I do to make up for this?”

“You need to apologize to Brad.” He said.

“I know that,” I replied. “But what about everyone else? I don’t want you guys mad at me.”

“We just want Brad happy.” He shrugged.

I looked over where Brad was sitting. He was looking out the window with headphones on, while Joe was next to him. I caught Joe’s eye, and made hand gestures asking him to switch me seats. He agreed and soon we were walking opposite ways down the center aisle. I sat down next to Brad, tapping his shoulder. He took his headphones off before turning his head. As soon as he saw me, he put his headphones back on and turned away.

I pulled the headphones down, “Brad, please talk to me.”

“Will you leave me alone?” He said, glaring at me.

“No,” I shook my head. “You’re stuck with me for a month so we need to fix this sooner, rather than later.”

“I’d rather you just go home,” He muttered.

“Well that sucks for you, because I’m here as James’ trainer, not yours.” I stated. “Please just talk to me.”

“No,” He said simply.

“I told you this was going to happen,” I chuckled, mainly to keep myself from crying (pathetic, I know). “I knew I would fuck everything up, but you didn’t care until it actually happened.”

“Because I thought things would change,” He said through gritted teeth. “And they didn’t.”

“Why couldn’t you have just waited for things to change on their own?” I said, raising my voice. “I told you I needed to fix my own problems before dragging you into it, but you said you wanted to help me. But here we are, I need help, and you’re abandoning me.”

“I’m not the one you caught fucking someone else on a damn wall.” He whispered.

“It was a mistake, and I’m trying to tell you I’m sorry, and I want things to be okay between us.”

“So you can do it again?”

“I was drunk,” I muttered.

“Why is it always when you’re drunk?” He asked.

“Because I have issues, I told you!” I answered. “And I want you to help me, I really do.”

“The fucked up thing is,” He said, tugging on piece of loose thread on his shirt. “You mean the world to me, but I obviously don’t mean shit to you.”

“Brad,” I whispered, on the verge of tears. “That’s not true.”

“Prove it then.” He demanded. “Prove that I mean something to you.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked hopelessly.

He looked me up and down for a few moments before he leaned in, planting a kiss on my lips without any warning. He ran his fingers through my hair with one hand, while the other began sliding up my leg. As the kiss deepened, I wrapped my arms around his neck, toying with his curls.

His hand had reached the top of my leg, but he continued moving it up until it was underneath my shirt. He began drawing circles on my side, gradually getting closer to my breast, until his hand finally found them, and he began to squeeze them. I pulled away from him, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

“What was that for?” I asked, my breath slightly heavy.

He leaned forward and whispered, “Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes, maybe?”

I nodded before he got up and walked away, disappearing.

Soon after, I went into the bathroom, where Brad had been waiting as he said he would. Without a word, our kiss continued right where we had left off. He took my shirt off and began biting my neck. I let out a soft moan, careful to make sure that no one accidentally heard us. I eagerly began to unbutton his jeans, and he pushed them down just enough for what I was wanting. With little time together, I quickly took off my jeans, and let Brad grab me in the same manner that Ashton had the night before; pinning me against the wall.

Soon, I couldn’t contain my moans, resulting in Brad pressing his hand against my mouth.

“Brad,” I whispered, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

“Shh,” he said, nibbling on my neck more. I could already feel the subtle pain that would result in hard-to-cover bruises soon.

After we had finished, we got dressed, and I left the bathroom first, after fixing my hair and makeup. After about ten minutes, Brad joined me back at the seats we were at before. Joe had fallen asleep in my seat, so I remained with Brad. Despite what we had just done, I still had no idea whether we were okay or not.

“So what does this mean,” I asked in a hushed tone after we had been sitting in silence for a while.

“I guess we’re just going to have to wait and see.” He mumbled. “If I mean something to you, I won’t be ‘just another guy’ like you said before.”

“You did that to see how I would act afterward?” I said.

He nodded, remaining silent.

“You can be a real ass sometimes,” I sighed.

“I just want to make sure that if I decide to keep letting you hurt me, it won’t be for nothing.” He whispered.