Missing boi's

~Edd~

We made it home we all were tired from running. Tom looked at me worried "Edd did you see something?" He said with a slight worry in his voice. I paused and thought to myself it is hard to explain what I saw hm "A ginger kid with a scythe" I knew it sounded weird it looked weird it Was weird! Tom stared at me with a slight hint of confusing I mean who wouldn't be! That's when I notice my heart jumped into my throat Tord was missing. Tom clearly saw my face and snapped me out of my daze "Edd....EDD" I jumped and stammered "Tords gone!" I finally spat out Toms face grew pale as he grabbed my hand and ran outside we called "TORD" we ran into the main part of town and looked everywhere nothing....

we had looked everywhere! My body grew heavy something fell on top of me but I didn't fall I supported it up. It was Tom he had tripped "thanks for catching me Edd" he said as he gained his balance. we grew tired and sat down on a couple of boxes and then we saw in the crowed a kid with messy ginger hair and a black coat over him 

 we grew tired and sat down on a couple of boxes and then we saw in the crowed a kid with messy ginger hair and a black coat over him 

He looked like he was looking for something he looked like someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it. I heard a call "EDD TOM" it sounded like a Norwegian accent I look over to see Tord booking it towards me and Tom. He was clearly tired and two men where booking it behind him they had brown hair one of their hairs where darker and Tom picked up on what what was happening fast then me "TORD GRAB MY HAND" I felt my hand be pulled on I snapped out of my daze I was being dragged by Tom who was holding me and Tord's hand. I was running as fast as Tom and we hide behind a ally and got into a bin we heard foot steps "De må ha gått rundt" (they must have went around ;3; thanks google) has soon the footsteps had went away Tom slowly opened the bin and looked around before getting out and giving Tord and me a hand "hurry lets go"