Butterfly :3

~Tord~ a week later

Everyone had been looking for Tobiah everyone believed he was dead the guards will still be on a eye out for him though. I knew Tom would need help his father the closes thing to him except Tommie bear. Everyone missed Tobiah he was the best priest! it was very tough sleeping that night it's been a long day. Like everything his 'death' had rumors which I know isn't true like murders and everything you can think of! It's been tough.

I was sitting on a couch with Tom who was deep in thought. Then that's when I saw a butterfly outside and it looked like it was waiting. I got up and went outside to go look at it- it had moved and started too go into the woods I was going to go back in but I just had to follow it. I was in the woods now still following when my Nun outfit got stuck on a branch "GREAT" I yelled I heard the rustle of bushes and I regretted yelling. and bunny jumped out of the bush and a great feel of relief flooded me I got my nun outfit unstuck from the branch and sat next too the bunny all the sudden blood was all over me I felt no pain it-it was the bunny's! I looked at the bunny so confused what just happened then I look at the dead bunny and there a bullet in it so someone just shot a bunny THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME! I heard more rustles in the bush but more huge foot steps coming and I was not about that and I started booking it. "STOP RUNNING" I heard from behind me I looked behind me too see a man who I had never seen before and had a strong smell of...whiskey? I had lost him I think I sighed and started to walk catch my breath and still so confused and happy that he didn't catch me. I was home and Tom was still sitting on the couch deep in thought he has been like that all day I am getting worried (yes yes fan girl :>). I went to tap Tom on the shoulder to see if he was okay and he snapped out of his daze fast it made me jump. He snickered yep he's fine "You scared me Tom!" I said reacting to his snickering "I saw you coming in so I wanted to give you a spook" he said evilly it looks like he had forgotten about Tobiah for now. I talked with Tom for a bit before I saw Edd come in he was panting and his face was dirty and me and Tom intimately went over to him he didn't look okay "What happened Edd!" I said worried Edd was still out of breath. 

"Mother Jacky!" Tom called a girl in a nun dress came "Oh my what happened here!" she said in surprise of Edd. She made a gesture for Edd and us to follow and we did so. She cleaned up Edd and me and Tord where sitting down worried about Edd. "Edd what happened" Said Tord in a slow manner trying to make sure he stayed in English instead of changing to Norwegian. 

a/n HI what the hecc 99 reads? LIES!  uhmmmmm not going to lie but I kind of forgot about this heh...THANK YOU BTW :D also if you comment I am most diffidently going to respond! Peace~