Chapter 18: Satin Sheets and Dinner Plates

a/n: o so i thought to myself that y'all deserve a dinner date scene amidst the craziness of my story. so here's some calm and cozy fluff, and maybe something else (peep the title)

im not making excuses for myself, however i will say this. my friend wasn't in good shape, so i took a break from my phone almost entirely. i've been making edits on my laptop but none of them carried over onto my phone.

ive been itching to get back into writing again, and i will TRY TO STICK TO THE EVERY OTHER WEEK OR SO UPDATE.

I may end the story soon, but do not worry :)
...i have a sequel idea in the works... and it's even more screwed up than this one haha

anyways enjoy, and sorry about being late again fam. thanks for the 1.98k babes 💕 sending waves of uwus

____________________________________
lena' apartment
around week later

  Kara had been stressing out over this whole Ana fiasco for the past couple of days, so I contemplated cooking for her when she comes back from the DEO later tonight. Homemade potstickers sounded appetizing, I ended up tripling the recipe because Ms. Zor El has a bottomless pit for a stomach.

I see how torn she is over Ana, her childhood friend back and gone within a month or so. I don't think I could mentally handle that as an experience. It's not that I pity Kara; I empathize with her.

I heard a knock on the door, followed by Kara's voice,
"Lena, it's me. Are those potstickers!?" She unlocked the door and sped over to where I was standing, which was over the stove top.

"Yes, but who said that you could eat any of them? Certainly not me Kara."

"I know it's just I had a really long day. I need myself some comfort food. Especially if you made it I neeeeeeeeeeeed to try it Lena." Kara's face contorted into her signature puppy dog frown, something I could not resist.

"Okay fine, take ONE and one only, my string beans are almost out of the oven. After your bout with the potsticker, please sit down at the table Kara darling." I smiled sincerely, this woman was the only person who could bring out this side of me. The Lena underneath the cold exterior, all the disdain and shame, gone without a trace. I've really become smitten with the Kryptonian, she really did end up "having the key to my heart," as she said.

I saw Kara stick her paw into the pan and pull out one of the dumplings and basically inhale it while she shuffled over to the table.

The timer for the oven went off, signaling the last of my kitchen toiling. Pulling out the deliciously baked string beans, their savory aroma engulfed the vast loft. I smiled quaintly to myself, pondering the reality I was in. Kara Dan- Zor El is my...

Hmm, I like the sound of that...

"Lena!!! I'm hunGRY!" Kara whined like the child she was whenever she wasn't allowed to eat.

"Okay, okay! Can you please, for my sake, be patient?" I laughed back at her as a small frown appeared on the blondes face.

• • •

"Lena, that was incredibly amazing! For once I feel like I'm stuffed." Kara let out a small giggle and sighed. I could never stop looking at her, she was beautiful in every single way that I could fathom. The way her hair gleamed in the sun's light, the way her eyes were like small pools of ocean water. The way- My thoughts were cut off by a mere burst of wind.

I was pinned against Kara's bed, the woman above me had my hands above my head, gazing at me in a way so seductive, I would've fucked her right then an there if I had just met her.

"I recall that It was your turn, before your sister rudely interrupted us love..." I whispered quietly. The Kryptonian's face became as red as the plates we had eaten off of.

"I'm um, I just, mm, I remember-" I put a finger to her lips, silencing her stuttering. Although it was adorable, she was going to ruin the mood that she put me in.

"Kara."

"Le..Lena." I could tell she was scared, the way she gulped after the fact confirmed it.

"Hey hey... Kara you have nothing to be scared about okay? I'll be gentle, maybe maybe not." I gave her a smirk, in the same instant, I found myself on top of her.

"Do whatever you wish..." Kara shakily said, as if she wasn't confident in her speech or decision for that matter.

"Whatever I wish huh...?" I started trailing kisses on the woman's neck, her breaths becoming more audible with each.

"Y...yes."

"Buckle up Supergirl, you're in for a ride..."

"I can't wait Ms. Luthor."

"Mhm...you've really done it now Ms. Danvers..." I glanced at the blonde underneath me, before attacking the buttons on her shirt.

This, this is the highlight of my night.
Tonight is the night where I make Kara scream.

___________________________________________
Kara's POV

Oh Rao, please spare me.

Never did I think that I'd be having sex with Lena Luthor. Well I mean on the receiving end I guess. She's just, so comfortable with all of my well, um, awkwardness toward this area.

The way she caressed my cheek, I fall in love even more with every time she does that. But I never dreamed of this.

Her hands found my breasts, her lips met my neck, and I felt like I was ascending. It became harder to breathe, all of this tension between us that was pent up over these past couple weeks is finally being acted upon. I have never, ever had such lust for someone.

Her trailing kisses along my abdomen slowly turned into hickies, I don't know how exactly. I thought I was prone to them.
___________________________________________
a/n- little does kara know that lena had a bracelet on that emitted red sun radiation. tehee ;)
___________________________________________

"Lena please, stop teasing me."

"Then I can't have fun...and you said, Kara darling, that I could do whatever I pleased." She gave me a smirk.

"That's...that's right." I was backed into a corner, however it was tantalizing. I was completely under the Luthor's thumb, never have I felt so small or helpless.

"Well, maybe I'll grant you your wish." A gentle smile appeared on her lips, slowing down my adrenaline rush from minutes before.

"Don't worry Kara. You're in good hands"

Rao I sure hope so....

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING ♥️♥️♥️ don't forget to comment. it helps me understand what i need to fix and what i need to keep.

thanks again !!!