Prologue :0

5 Years later

Grayson

Now 21

My relationship with Nate is cool and has gotten better and more serious.

My dad signed away his parental rights.

My stepmom adopted me and now I'm officially hers even though it felt like that for the past 5 years.

She has gotten into a new relationship 4years ago but she changed in a way I can't really describe...mainly because we never see her.

When we do it's for maybe an hour at a time and I always hear her cry.

There are times though when she goes back to her happy self but after a month she just goes back.

I don't know what it is if I'm being honest. I have to admit, anger issues and I don't relieve my stress they way I should.

I cut.

Not because I hate myself or I am depressed but because It's like a drug for me.

When the blade cuts against my flesh under my thigh is like a high for me.

Nate doesn't know and I plan on keeping it that way.

When I finish tho damnnnn am I in the mood to fu-... make love :) I'm also thinking about doing something special for him 🤫

Y/N

Now 21

I stopped cutting for 4 years straight.

Aaron has really helped me through it.

The times where I felt worthless he made me feel like a queen.

I rarely see my mom anymore after she got into a relationship with Bruce?

I'm not exactly sure what his name is.

When he comes over I get a bad feeling about him.

Once every few months she is happy but most of the time she is in this depressed state.

She always wears sweaters and her hoodie.

Grayson and I are working on getting an apartment together because we are now 21.

Aaron is always with me and we got closer and more in love since that night 5 years ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

He told me that I needed to stop because he would protect me and would be with me.

That night we made love and the morning after was spent in bed watching Netflix and eating Pancakes.

Aaron

Now 21

I've helped y/n stop cutting for 4 years.

We love each other so much and she means the world to me.

I would do anything to save her from herself.

I try to get the bad thoughts out of her beautiful head.

She is too pure and innocent for this world and I try my best to let her only see the good things.

Her mom started dating this guy... Bruce.

He isn't a good guy.

I've seen him before in ally ways doing... things to the innocent.

I don't tell y/n because I don't want to hurt her.

I don't want her digging into things ya know.

Nate

now 20 almost 21

I fucking love Grayson and I'm thinking... If gay guys could produce a baby Grayson and I would be birthing kids left and right if ya know what I mean.

Shit, I always thought Gray was the innocent one.

APPARENTLY NOT!!!!! He is so dirty in bed ;).

Wait! this is a fucking prologue not an interview on my sex life... but if you want one ill gladly come through with one.

Grayson does get mad sometimes though.

Not at me but about things he can't control.

He lets his anger out in the bathroom. He'll just be in there for hours on end.

When he gets out tho... phewwwww damnnnnn He ***** ** **** ***** ** ** ******** (To GrApHiC)

Aii this dead just turned into me telling you guys my sex life...

Now that you're all caught up the story begins...