❤️five❤️

Grayson's POV

"So how did you find out?" I asked him.

He looked at me as if he was hesitating on his answer.

"Well!" I yelled, this is my sister that we are talking about. He needs to fucking answer.

"Let's lay her on the bed and we could talk outside" he said.

"Fuck no, if we need to talk outside, that means you were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing so you might as well say it no Aaron!" I yelled as y/n was still crying into my chest.

"UHHH FINE damnit, my friend's dad is part of a gang the Bruce is also in and they told me" he said sitting on the bed and putting his face in his hands.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I love Aaron( in a friendly way so calm ur shit) but I can't let her stay here, at least not for the week.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my torso. She held onto my back and I gripped her thighs so she won't fall. (I'm 100% gay...so calm ya shit)

"Where are we going?" She asked while sobbing.

"We are going to stay with Nate for the week." I told her.

"Why?" She asked, clearly not listening to  what Aaron just said.

"Because...I'll tell you when we get there" I told her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I put her in the backseat.

"I'll be back okay" I told her. She nodded her head and I started walking back in the house.

"What are you doing" Aaron asked standing by the door.

"I just want what's best and for this week I think it's best that she stays with me, don't argue with me" I stated walking upstairs to his room.

I looked through the drawers that I knew were hers since she stays over at least once a week.

I grabbed her undergarments, enough for the week, or as long as she wanted to stay.

I walked back to the car and Aaron looked at me with his sad, red eyes.

___
"Nate!" I called.

"Babe!" I heard him yelp. He ran down the stairs but slowed down when he saw y/n's red face.

"Oh y/n what happened?" He asked bringing her into a hug.

"E-e" She was choking on her own tears.

"L-let's talk about it in the morning Okay?" I said cutting in. They both nodded and sat on the couch.

"Y/n I brought you pajamas and clothes and bras or whatever" I said awkwardly

"Thank you gray" she says. I hear knocking on the door so I walk up to open it.

There was a tall, scary, bulky bald man standing in the doorway.

"Are you Grayson Dolan?"...

I'm tired dudes
Aii
Bye😘