-Chapter 1-

Today was one of those days, they feel so boring yet never-ending

Today was one of those days, they feel so boring yet never-ending. Like sitting through a math lecture, minutes past by like hours as you stare at the clock on your wall. This was your vacation! You should be enjoying yourself!

Most of the time, work kept you occupied, but now that you had no work to do- it's like your brain has totally shut down.

"When's the last time I even had a vacation?"

You thought being free to do whatever you want would leave you feeling happy.

Guess not.

You ordered your toaster to start making breakfast and sat at the kitchen table looking through your phone. Looking through your feed, you saw that B.Y.T.E. Inc. just released a new product. You ignored it, usually it was just some voice-activated fridge or something like that.

>>DING<<

"Your toast is done, master."

That was Bot, he was your home intelligence AI. He made sure to keep the house safe and all that jazz.

His voice was very robotic, he didn't sound human in the slightest. As for his appearance, he didnt really have one. He was just a body-less voice. You always wondered what he'd look like if he had a shell.

Grabbing your plate you decide to watch some anime or something, you grab a drink out of the fridge and sit down on the couch. As you walked into the living room, your little maid bot followed you and vacuumed up any crumbs that fell off your plate.

The obnoxiously long intro to your anime played as you were beginning to eat.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Shit. You finished the whole season. No matter, you had nothing else to do anyway.

You walked into the kitchen, grabbed your phone then went back to the couch. You saw you had 3 texts from your best friend, Eliana. (Elly for short)

[HEY, FUCKER. did u see wut byte inc just announced?!]

[Its perfect for someone like you!]

[Damn that sounded better in my head]

You didn't expect any less from her.

[Dude, wut is it?]

[Go look for yourself! :)]

[This had better be worth my time]

With much reluctance, you opened the app and looked through the most recent updates. You saw the one you got earlier this morning and opened it.

ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖!
(New Android Release Date!)

Android? B.Y.T.E Inc. never released anything THIS useful before! Most of the time it was just useless junk.

We don't talk about it.

But now, it looks like they've actually invented something useful! Imagine how much an android could help you around the house!

You keep scrolling, carefully reading (idk how that works) the update.

◇Release date: September 23rd

That's tomorrow!

◇Android version: 0.69.1

◇Android model: humanoid

◇New functions: cooking, cleaning, ability to produce body heat, ability to feel empathy, ability to be kind and ability to love.

Sounds...interesting

[Dude why tf did u say this was
"Perfect for someone like me"?]

[Well, IT IS an android ment for companionship, and well...]

[You're kinda lonely Y/N, ngl]

[Wow. Thanks.]

คrē ฯ໐น Şนrē ฯ໐น ຟคຖt t໐ ¢໐ຖtiຖนē?

☆[Listen homies, ik this chapter is hella short. I just wanted to get into the swing of things. And I was afraid that if I made it too long it'd get boring :)]☆