-Chapter 11-

Waking up to your alarm so early in your vacation wasn't in your plans

Waking up to your alarm so early in your vacation wasn't in your plans. But duty calls, so getting up was your only option.

When you sat up, you noticed Bot was not only not in bed with you, but also out of the room.  

Stretching then getting up, you walked to the door and turned the doorknob. But when you pushed on the door it didn't move at all. 

Nervous butterflies quickly went through your stomach and you turned it again. 

But nothing happened. 

Your palms started to get a little clammy as you tentatively stepped back from the door. After a few seconds, you yelled

"Bot! The door's locked!"

Nothing.

"Bot! It's already 6:30, I need to get ready for work! Could you please come open the door?!"

With nothing but silence answering you (again), you looked around the room looking for another solution. Your eyes looked over the room until they stopped on your phone that was laying on the bedside table.  Nice, now to just call the house phone. 

-RINGING-

-RINGING-

-RINGING-

Nothing. Of course. 

Resorting once again to yelling, you tried once more.

"Bot! I'm serious! Open this damn door right now!"

"Language" You heard from the other side of the door. Frustrated, your voice increased in volume.

"You have no right to comment on my language when I'm locked in a room with no explanation as to why!" You shouted back at him. His relaxed tone of voice was only aggravating you more. 

"I've been thinking, Y/N. I don't think that this lifestyle is healthy for you. Always thinking about work and constantly checking your work email it can't be good for you." He said, his voice much calmer than yours.

"Open. The. Do-."

"I'm not finished" he snapped at you, making you stop talking. He continued "I've watched you over this past week. And I'm starting to see why you're not as happy as you could be. I see the Y/N that could be, the Y/N that you would be if you broke off from this work cycle. So, as you personal android assistant, I've taken it upon myself to make some decisions for you. I know they'll benefit you in the end."

You stayed silent. Because, literally what do you even say to that? There's nothing TO say! This android is corrupt. You should've shut it down a long time ago. 

"I'm taking your silence as a silent agreement. I'll give your job your 2 weeks notice."

"Wait!-" But you could already hear his footsteps walking away from the door. 

"Wait! I'm serious, Bot! Don't do this! This is the only source of income we have! I'll lose the apartment without it!"

"I've got everything covered, sweets. You shouldn't worry about it. Or ask questions." His voice said. But it wasn't coming from the other side of the door, it was coming from the speakers next to your PC.

You stared in shock at your computer speakers for a few long seconds before he spoke again. 

"Don't be so shocked. It's only me, Y/N," The way he said your name was sickly sweet, almost so much so that it sounded fake. 

You tried one last time to reason with him. 

"Bot, I don't really know what's happening to be honest. But please, you need to understand that without this job we'll lose everything. I can't live with that."

"I told you you don't need to worry about finances. I've got a plan already set up."

Of course he does, he's literally a walking computer. He can probably predict your every move, now that you think about it. 

He laughs a bit, and you can hear his voice echoing from the speakers. 

"Don't worry. I'll be all you'll ever need." 

(I don't even wanna read the comments about "WhO StiLL UseS a LanDLiNe". Landlines are USEFUL! And the people of 69420 understand that! >:[  Maybe you guys should too)

(Also, ik this chapter is short. But I literally had to update this story since the last part I uploaded was in May. Another thing, this chapter would be a kinda cool way to end this whole book. What do you think of this being the last chapter then after this I just publish some cute little yandere oneshots with you and Bot? That might be something. Let me know what you think tho, please)