1M Reads On Creepypasta Zodiacs...

Thank
You
So
Much.

We've finally hit 1,000,000 reads on CP Zodiacs, and I'm kinda at a lost for words. Just this May or June, I was only at about 9K reads and I didn't expect this much of the book honestly, just some reads, some votes and comments, and that was it.

But now, looking at how much the book had grown and how it had done so well in such a short time, it really amazes me. Thanks to all of you that read, commented, and voted on the book to get it to where it is now. I appreciate every single participant in the story, because without you of course, the zodiac would've never gotten this far.

These Zodiacs are extremely fun to write, and I enjoy coming up with new scenarios (even though I take so long...) for you to read. Even though half of the matches are inaccurate or unpleasant to you, I still hope you have fun reading and are entertained by what I have to offer. I hope to make this, the second Zodiac, much more enjoyable and hopefully a bit more accurate that the first. If I cannot do the accuracy part well, please know that I'm doing this for your enjoyment and have hopes to make you smile, laugh, and rant, but be able to laugh it off after.

I had zero confidence in writing the zodiac in the first place, but now look what has happened.

I have no regrets.

Thanks again, my fellow creeps.
This journey was ours to share.
To many more.
- Toby