Asahi's confession to Koharu

(COUGH COUGH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TADA KUN WA KOI WO SHINAI YET I REALLY RECOMMEND IT IF YOU LIKE COMEDY AND ROMANCE!)

Asahi whipped out his phone excitedly. He went into texts and tapped on Koharu's name. He messaged her:

Koharu! We're gonna be in this cooking show called Dream about You! Did you see the email?

Asahi was about to put his phone away again when Koharu texted back. 

Asahi senpai? Is this you? (◠︿◠✿) 

Asahi:

Oops sorry, I forgot to tell you that Yume chan gave me your number

Koharu:

It's ok! And yes, I received the email and I'm super excited! I can't wait to work with you~ I have work now, I'll talk to you next time! Bye! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Asahi:

Aww I wanted to talk more o(╥﹏╥)o but ok! Let's talk next time, bye bye! 

~~~

Asahi put his phone away. He smiled to himself as he thought of Koharu's smile and voice. 
"Cute!" he squealed to himself. 
"What is?" Nozomu stood in front of him grinning. 
"N-Nozomu??? When did you get here?" Asahi exclaimed. 
"Right when you said the word cute." Nozomu replied. 
"I think I'm in love Koharu chan," Asahi breathed. 
"Good luck then, I'm gonna go run some laps now." Nozomu told him. Asahi nodded. 
"Have fun!" Asahi called as Nozomu jogged off. Alright! I'm gonna confess to Koharu! Asahi walked outside to find Koharu then remembering that she had work. 
"I guess I'll tell her later." he told himself. I should have asked her when she finished work... Asahi decided to practice some dancing as he wasn't as good as the others in M4. 
"Imagine if I was as good as Kanata..." he laughed to himself as he put on some music to dance to. 
"Yo." Kanata appeared at the door. Asahi stopped practicing. 
"Kanata!! Come practice with me!" he begged. Kanata cringed. 
"What about... No." he said at the end. Asahi deflated and fell to the floor dramatically. Then, he looked up into Kanata's eyes with tears.
"Kanata... senpai..." he sobbed. "Please..." Asahi showed off his acting skills. Kanata gagged. He looked away. 
"Never do that ever again, that's disgusting and makes it look like your gay for me." he said. Asahi wiped his eyes and stood up. 
"Pleeeaaase?" he pleaded. Kanata decided to give up. 
"Fine." he said. "Let me change the music though." 

After an hour of Kanata dancing everything perfectly and Asahi falling everywhere, Asahi received a text from Koharu in the middle of a song. He reached out for his phone. 
"It's from Koharu chan!" he cried happily. Kanata turned off the music. 
"K, I'll just leave now." he turned to leave. Asahi was exhausted. 
"How are you not tired?" he asked. Kanata shrugged and walked casually out the door. Asahi thought of something. 
"Wait! Kanata!" Kanata stopped and turned back around. 
"What?" 
"Have you ever wanted to confess to Ako?" Asahi asked.
"No," Kanata said. "I'd feel more successful, if she confessed to me." He finished off with a smile, then finally walking away again. Asahi tilted his head to the side, he'd always thought that Kanata wanted to confess to Ako first. He looked down at his phone to text Koharu back. 

Koharu:

I finished work!

Asahi: 

Yay! Can I speak to you in person now please? I have something I need to tell you. 

Koharu:

Ok, where should we meet?

Asahi: