Akari's confession to Sena

(I've never written a Akari x Sena before so this might be bad XD)

"The Starlight Queen Cup will be taking place again soon." Sumire told Akari. Akari nodded. They were third years now and the Starlight Queen Cup was coming soon! There was a knock on the door. Akari stood up from her bed to go open it. It was Hinaki! 
"Hinaki chan!" Akari smiled. "We were just talking about the Starlight queen cup." she explained to Hinaki as she let her in. 
"Ah...! Of course!" Hinaki hesitated as she sat down. 
"I've trained a lot more this year, I'll beat you this time, Akari chan!" Sumire told Akari. Akari shook her head. 

"I'll be keeping my lead!" she grinned at Sumire. Ding! Akari looked at her phone. 
"Wha! Dreamy Crown's gonna reveal their premium rare soon! I have to go to Sena san to get it!" Akari cried happily. Sumire tilted her head to a side. She should get a new dress too. 
"I'm also gonna get a new dress!" she exclaimed. Then, they looked at Hinaki. 
"What dress are you using?" Akari asked Hinaki. Hinaki looked down nervously. 
"I've... Started a new brand called Brilliant Shades..." She said shyly. 
"Ohhh!! You're the designer for that! I saw it advertising the other day and wondered who the designer was." Sumire took out her phone and searched Brilliant Shades. It already had 8 dresses done. 
"No wonder why you've been busy lately Hinaki chan." Akari pointed out. 
"And... I'm... Not going to enter the Starlight Queen cup." Hinaki added. She looked extremely uncomfortable. There was an unbearable silence. Then, Sumire smiled and put her hand on Hinaki's. 
"Good luck being a designer." Sumire told Hinaki soothingly. Hinaki smiled a little. 
"Good luck from me too!" Akari grinned. Hinaki smiled some more. 
"Thanks guys!" she beamed. "But... I need to go now. I'm making a premium rare."  she winked. Akari, Sumire and Hinaki all smiled. 

Akari headed to Dreamy Crown's designer, Sena Tsubasa. She saw the building in the distance and got excited. She began jogging to it. 
"Aikatsu, aikatsu, aikatsu, aika- whoa!"  she crashed into Tsubasa himself who was holding a shiny pale green piece of fabric. 
"Whoa! Sorry Sena san!" Akari stood up straight and fixed her collar. Tsubasa smiled. 
"It's alright. Are you here to ask about the premium rare?" he asked her, straightening his fabric. 
"Aaaah... Sena san, you know me too well!" Akari laughed. Tsubasa continued walking. 
"Come on in, I'm still making the dress." he told her. Akari followed after him. 
"I hope I'm not in the way of your work." Akari told him. 
"No, not at all. It's actually been a while since I've seen you so... It's just really nice seeing you again." Tsubasa said, making Akari feel a little awkward. She smiled weakly. Tsubasa opened the door and let Akari in. Akari gazed at everything in the room as Tsubasa began cutting his shiny piece of fabric. Akari sat down. 
"Can I help you in any sort of way?" Akari asked.
"Hmm... I'm not quite sure." Tsubasa responded, picking up his fabric and walking over to a mannequin which had an unfinished coord. As he attached the fabric onto the coord, his stomach rumbled. Akari giggled. 
"How about I go get you some lunch? I'm a little hungry myself." she suggested with a grin. Tsubasa smiled. 
"That'll be nice, thanks." 

Akari went outside and walked to the nearby shops. Just as this was happening, Tsubaki Saionji was making her way to Tsubasa. She also wanted to wear the premium rare. She arrived outside the building, took a deep breath and smoothed down any creases in her uniform. Then she knocked on the door twice. Oozora's back? That was fast. Tsubasa thought to himself. 
"Come in!" He called, mistaking that it was Akari. Tsubaki opened the door to see Tsubasa still making the dress. 
"Sena san, hello!" she smiled, closing the door behind her. "I'm Tsubaki Saionji. The girl who always asked about your premium rares." she introduced herself. Tsubasa made his way over to her. He examined Tsubaki's face. 
"Oh. It's you." came out of his mouth. "Are you here for the premium rare?" he asked. Tsubaki nodded. 
"Mm... There's already someone else who's asked, but I can think about who deserves it more." Tsubasa explained. It must be Oozora Akari again... Tsubaki thought to herself. 
"How can I prove that I'm better?" she asked Tsubasa.
"Hm? You don't do that. I'll be the one comparing you two." Tsubasa replied, going back to his work. Tsubaki nodded slowly. She stared around the room and saw the premium rare Tsubasa was working on. Her eyes shone. I need that dress! She thought to herself. I... Have an idea... If I can just get Tsubasa to like me... He'll put me over her. Yes! Tsubaki looked at the clock. 
"Ah! It's lunchtime, Sena san, would you like me to make you some-" the door opened and Akari came walking in with a pizza box and two drinks. 
"Sorry, Sena san. I forgot to ask what pizza you wanted. Is Hawaiian fine?" she asked as Tsubasa went to help her hold the drinks. 
"It's fine, I like Hawaiian." he replied. Tsubaki sat there with a blank face. Tsubasa turned to her. 
"Um, sorry, what were you saying before, Saionji san?" he asked Tsubaki as he sat down opposite Akari with his drink. Akari had only just realised Tsubaki was there and also turned to look at Tsubaki. Oozora Akari... Always here to foil my plans... I'll try again next time. 
"It's nothing. I'll be on my way now." she stood up and headed to the door. 
"I'll let you know if you're getting the dress." Tsubasa said. Tsubaki nodded and left. When she got outside, she felt extremely down. 
"I will get this dress..."