Nozomu's confession to Yume

Subaru sat down next to Nozomu with his drink. Nozomu had his drink too. They both had nothing to do and were just sitting outside the library. 

"This is so boring." Subaru said, taking a sip of his drink. 
"I agree." Nozomu replied. Subaru looked down at his phone. The last message from Yume was when they were helping Koharu and Asahi. Nozomu stood up suddenly and threw his finished drink in the bin. Then, he walked over to a girl with ombre hair.  
"Yume chan." he approached Yume from behind and covered her eyes. 
"Ah!" Yume cried. Subaru stood up. What's she doing here? Subaru thought. Yume giggled and turned around. 
"Why did you do that Nozomu kun??" she smiled. Then she turned to see Subaru take another sip. Yume walked over to him. 
"Can I have some?" she asked. Subaru looked down at her, one eyebrow raised. 
"Buy one yourself." he replied. Yume poked out her tongue. 
"Just one tiny sip!" she said with a big smile. Nozomu watched as Subaru hesitated at first and then finally held the drink in front of Yume. Yume took a huge sip. 
"Wha- Hey, Boiled Octopus you drank almost everything!" Subaru shook the drink. 
"No I didn't!" Yume shot back. Nozomu frowned slightly. 
"I'm leaving!" Yume held her head up high. Subaru flicked her forehead. 
"Ow!" Yume covered her forehead and made a face. 
"Bye bye Nozomu kun!" she waved at Nozomu and left. Nozomu came over to Subaru. 
"You need to be kinder to girls." he patted him on the back. Subaru shrugged. 
"Especially when she's the girl you like," Nozomu finished off. Subaru froze. Did Nozomu... Know? Subaru shook his head. 
"I don't like Yume." he said. 
"Oh really? That's nice." after saying that, Nozomu jogged off in the same direction as Yume went. Subaru slurped the last of his drink and then realised that Yume also drank this and went red. 
"Wait a minute... Nozomu just left. Did I say something bad?" Subaru said to himself. He repeated the conversation he had with Nozomu in his head. 
"Hm.. Does Nozomu like Yume too?" Subaru thought. "Wait... So the reason why he... Wait... He went in the same direction Yume... Waaaaait..." He paused. "He's... GONNA CONFESS TO HER!!" he panicked. He began to run after Nozomu and spotted him talking to Yume. 

~~~~~Nozomu and Yume

"What's wrong Nozomu kun?" Yume asked. Nozomu smiled. 
"I like you, Yume chan. I wanted to tell you that." he said. 
"Me too!" Yume replied happily. 
"I mean, more than friends. Yume, I like you, please go out with me." Nozomu said clearly. Yume blushed a little and looked down. 
"Ahahahaha.... Hahaha...." she laughed awkwardly. Nozomu held her hands. 
"N-N-N-N-Nozomu k-k-kun!! I... Um!" Yume completely freaked out. Subaru watched from afar. When he saw Nozomu hold Yume's hand, he turned and walked away. 
"Well, I hope they have a good future together..." he sighed. Nozomu let go of Yume's hands. 
"Sorry, I... Nozomu kun... Can you give me some time to think about this?" Yume asked.
"Of course. I'll be waiting. Oh also..." Nozomu slid a tiny piece of paper out of his pocket and placed it in Yume's hand. "That's my number." he smiled a prince smile and walked off. Yume stared down at the piece of paper. That was the first time someone's ever told me that they've liked me romantically... Should I date him? Subaru... Huh? Why am I thinking about him? Oh yeah! He can help me with this like he helped me with Koharu! Yume took out her phone to talk to Subaru, but as soon as she got into texts, her phone died. Yume's face fell. I... wanted to talk to him... She decided to walk back to the school and maybe try asking Laura. Or maybe Mahiru? Subaru kept coming back into her mind. What if I asked another M4 member? What would be their thoughts? Who first other than Subaru... Kanata kun! Yume stretched and ran the rest of the way. As she saw Kanata in the distance, someone called out her name. 
"Nijino! Sorry that this will take up some time, but you need to be in a photo shoot right now!" it was Anna sensei. 
"Anna sensei!" Yume said. "I'm coming! Just give me a sec!" she ran up to Kanata and tapped him on the shoulder. 
"Kanata kun...! I was wondering if I could talk to you about something later?" Kanata turned around. 
"Yume? Sorry, I have work later." he replied. 
"Ah... I see... Do you think that Asahi's busy?" Yume asked. 
"Oh, he's at a shoot at the moment but he'll be back soon." Kanata explained. Yume's face lit up. 
"Thanks!" and she ran after Anna sensei. 

After the photo shoot, Yume went to find Asahi. Instead, she found Nozomu playing basketball with some other boys. She went over to watch and sat down on the grass. 
"Nozomu! Here!" a voice cried. Nozomu threw the ball over to a team mate. Maybe I should just focus on watching Nozomu and see if my heart starts beating or something... That's how Koharu described love. Yume watched Nozomu ran forwards to get the ball. 
"Otani!" Nozomu threw the ball at another team mate. Suddenly, someone intercepted. Yume looked at the score. Nozomu's team was leading on 3 points, the other team had 2. Yume looked back at Nozomu who was trying to get the ball off... Subaru? Subaru was on the other team! He looked liked he was drenched with sweat and he was breathing heavily. He looked like he was going to give up. Subaru tried to bounce the ball around Nozomu but Nozomu didn't let Subaru past. Huh? What's this? Yume felt herself stand up. Huh? 
"SUBARU KUN!!!!! DON'T LOSE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT SUBARU!!!!!!" Yume yelled as loud as she could. Subaru wiped some sweat off his forehead and looked at Yume. He beamed and went back to concentrate on the match. What a cute smile... It looks even better than Nozomu's... Yume thought in her head. Subaru had gotten past Nozomu and was running towards the hoop. Nozomu didn't want to give up either and ran after him. Subaru looked around for a team mate but there was no one around. He bounced the ball around another person. 
"GANBATTE SUBARU!!!" Yume cried, pumping her fists in the air. Before Nozomu or any of his team mates could get the ball off Subaru, Subaru threw the ball up towards the goal. Yume watched Subaru's jump. The ball went in the hoop and the referee blew his whistle. 
"That's the end of the game!" Suddenly, Yume couldn't help herself. She ran onto the court and hugged Subaru. 
"Wha!?" came out of Subaru. "I didn't even win!" 
"That was awesome!" Yume laughed. Subaru looked at Nozomu confused. He mouthed 'Isn't she your girlfriend?'. Nozomu shook his head. Yume let go of Subaru and turned to Nozomu. She knew what to say now. 
"Nozomu kun, can I please talk to you now?" Yume asked. 
"Sure." Nozomu replied. They walked to a quieter area. I guess this will be my rejection. Nozomu thought in his head feeling defeated. 
"Sorry. But I only like you as a friend." Yume said. 
"I know." Nozomu replied. Yume grinned. 

"I think I might like someone else."

Next: Ako's confession to Kanata