Before Reading

before reading, please know that all aspects of this story are completely fictional. this story is in no way associated with the real harry styles, and his character is based off of looks only.

this story will also contain mature themes, ideas, and language. please read at your own risk.

with the above being said, please enjoy the story, and make sure to vote and comment what you think!

if you have any further questions or concerns, please make sure to message me (@totallycameron.)

thank you!

-

Beyond Us

In the post-apocalyptic dystopia of what is now considered civilization, there are three territories occupied by their loyal inhabitants.

Territory one and two, occupied by the vampires and the humans, are separated by 'The Great Divide,' an impenetrable wall built stronger and taller than any other. Territory three, otherwise known as 'The Beyond,' lies in the distance of territory one and two with unknown inhabitants.

All is seemingly well between territory one and two until the humans discover a sudden, rapid decrease in their population. With their race quickly deteriorating, they realize that they must act fast against the vampires.

Among the list of jobs assigned to humans based on their intelligence level, a new one is added: The Hunters. Perhaps the most perilous job of all, it requires gifted humans with the uppermost intellect in society. The Hunters are expected to sneak into territory one to find any information regarding the decline of humans, and return it to their king.

When a superior, eighteen-year-old human named Caroline Vance is assigned the job of a Hunter, her entire world is turned upside down.

Especially when she meets a vampire her age who isn't quite like the rest.