Pt.1 When we were younger

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hi all!!!! i know its been a while since i added a story. Like i said to a few of you guys that i was working on something, but it was actually a different one, not what im posting here today. The originally one that i was working on is taking a while because i have writers block and unsure of where i want it to go at the moment. 

But then i decided to write this short Au which turned out to be a tad longer than i expected. lol took me 2 1/2 days to finish. Because it is a short AU, i did not include the other members even though they are mentioned. Character development is of course mostly just between TaeKook. Either way, i hope you guys enjoy. :)

------------------------------------------------

For as long as he could remember, Taehyung was always with his 2 best friends Jimin, and Jungkook. Their mothers were best friends, so it was only natural that they grew up around each other. They always shared everything growing up and looked out for one another. When Tae was bullied in school it was Jungkook who would beat up those kids and Jimin who comforted him. When Tae's family was going through a rough patch due to his father being sick, Jungkook and Jimin would always share their lunch with him. Tae thought that things would never change, that as long as they were in his life everything would be ok.

Then one summer, it was their middle school year, Jimin revealed to them that he was moving. His father got promoted to a higher position in the main company in Seoul, so he doesn't know when they'll see each other again. Although they promised to always keep in touch, which they did.

From then on, it was just Tae and Jungkook, and they became even more inseparable if that was even possible. When high school happened, Tae realized he was different. He was always known as the weird kid who loved art, and classical music. But that didn't bother him, he learned to love himself and accepted who he was long ago thanks to Jimin and Jungkook. What he found different was that while his classmates were dating girls left to right, he wasn't interested in anyone....at least not of the opposite sex.

Tae was eating lunch with Jungkook like always, including some of Jungkook's rowdy team mates from the soccer team when a group of girls were approaching them giggling.

"ahhhh man Kook, here comes another confession. Are you gonna turn this one down too?" Yung said, smirking at a nervous Jungkook. Jungkook had turned into a real jock in high school. He was basically in every sports team and became team captain to majority of those team. While he was invincible physically, he never really knew how to act around girls. Be too nice and they take it the wrong way, be stand offish and they think you hate them and starts crying. Truth be told, they make him queasy and nervous. But seeing how all of his guy friends are either dating or trying to get a girlfriend (except for Tae), he felt....peer pressured at times.

"O....hey guys, isn't that Rose? She's like the super model of this school. Kookie, bro, you can't possibly say no to that", Resh said patting Jungkook on that back.

Tae who was quiet up until then, looked up from his sketch book. He saw how uncomfortable Jungkook looked and he can't help but try and comfort him. He reaches his hand out and held Jungkook's hand under the table to let him know its ok. Jungkook squeezes his hand back in reply but quickly pulled away when a few of the team mates noticed the exchange between the two. Hyun who was consider Jungkook's right hand man in sports looked at Tae and gave him a questionable look.

"So Taehyung. Don't you think Jungkook should give Rose a chance if she asks for it? Or do you think maybe he should....be with someone else?"

The question was simple enough, but Tae could hear the underline meaning to his words. Tae's face turned a little pink, but he furrowed his brows together and said," Jungkook is grown. He can date whoever he chooses when HE feels it's right. I don't think anybody should choose to be with someone JUST because his friends tell him too. Just because you guys can't control your hormones, doesn't mean Jungkook can't. He's better than that".