Pt.4 More

When they got to the party, Bogum was already there, ready to sweep Taehyung far away from Jungkook. And so, he was basically the third wheel to Yoongi and Jimin tonight. Yoongi didn't really care to be there since all of his friends already graduated like he did. He was basically there just to make Jimin happy, and to support Jungkook.

"Hey bro.... so are you going to fight for Tae or let that Gum guy act like you don't stand a chance when we all know you and Tae are meant to be", Yoongi whispered in Jungkook ear thinking Jimin wasn't going to hear.

"If you're going to gossip, at least do it right. I'm like RIGHT here. And by the way. Even if we all know they belong together Yoongles, if Tae can't make the choice himself then there's no point. Jungkook can only do so much. And I don't approve of him destroying a relationship, even if I know Bogum isn't the one for Tae", Jimin says as he takes a gulp of the cheap beer they had at the table.

"Thanks for the input guys but... I don't plan on stealing Tae away. I just know that one day Tae will see for himself that I'm the one for him. Not whats his face", Jungkook says as he was eyeing Tae from across the room. Tae was dancing on Bogum and looked like he was having so much fun. The way the lights hit Taehyung in that silk top made him glow. Suddenly the music turned into slow rnb, the body grinding kind of music and it put Jungkook on edge.

Taehyung was now rolling his body and grinding his ass onto Bogum as Bogum burries himself into Taehyung's neck giving him kisses. Jungkook could see Taehyung arching is long neck to the side letting the other have better access. Jungkook knew that the couple already had sex, but because Taehyung never brought him home, Jungkook never thought about it much. But something about seeing all this in front of him, broke him down.

Jungkook started taking shots after shots while trying to look away. But the image was already in his head, and it was all too much for him.

"Hey! Slow down Jungkook, you're going to get drunk at the rate you're going", Jimin had to yank another shot glass out of Jungkook's hands.

"w-why? Wha-whats the point? Wwhoo cares if I get drunk anyways? Itssa parttty riggghhht?", Jungkook grabs another shot glass from the table and swish it down like it was water. Yoongi and Jimin shared a worried look.

"Maybe we should go get Tae to reason with him babe, because I don't think he's gonna listen to us", Yoongi said scanning for Taehyung in the crowd.

"ohhhhh doon't boooother. Hesssss alllll uP on BoPlum wiiiih hissss asssssh", Jungkook was now glowing red and clearly super drunk, but still reaching for another drink.

Suddenly a cute girl who was wearing too much make up and not enough clothes walks up to Jungkook.

"heyyyy cutie. Wanna dance?"

"whaaataever. I don careee", Jungkook slurs as takes another drink down.

Before Jimin and Yoongi could pull him back, the girl took Jungkook on the dance floor and started dirty dancing all over Jungkook's crouch area. Everything was in a haze to Jungkook so he lets her, while he smacks her ass and let the music take him. He just wanted to forget everything, so when the girl turns around and started kissing all over him, he lets her.

"What the hell are you doing?" It was Taehyung, and he looked furious.

"Ummmm rude much? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" the girl shot Tae a nasty look.

"ummmm stupid much? HES GAY YOU DUMB BIMBO, now LEAVE", Tae said and the girl looked between him and Jungkook and then rolled her eyes and stomped away.

"Jungkook, what has gotten into you? This isn't you. How could you let that girl be all over you like that!?" Taehyung said stepping closer to Jungkook who was leaning against the wall for support.